Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

I expect to hear pretty soon that Walz likes to stir the fudge with men. He just looks creepy and gay...:p
During covid fraud, he opened a state-wide phone line so you could rat out your neighbors if they weren't wearing fascist obedient masks, or violating the ludicrous Fauci lie called "social distancing!"

There have also been at least 8 babies they attempted to abort at or just before the 9-month stage that survived the murder attempt, only to be left to rot to death on the table!

Walz is the most evil human in the United States, and he has successfully remade the murderous fascists of Minnesota in his own image! :wink:

I said it:
Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

He beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.

I am happy to hear both sides of it.

What did they post that was not factual or was misleading?

This sound like it is fake news !

Not 100 % sure but he could have been the acting Command Sgt Major....there is no conditionally in the Army which...tho a state Agency the NG Guard falls under the Army Command.

There is not a CSMJ academy...they are appointed. (at least when I was in the Army)

You can make a FOIA for 201 file since it is a public record and read all about his military career.
Each and every Unit in Military has a TO&E -- Tables of Organization and Equipment.

It is not at all unusual for a position to call for an E9 but filled by an E8. Or for a position to call for a Bird Colonel and be filled by a Lt Colonel.

We had a complete dickhead at one Unit I was in that was a Major in a Lt Colonel's slot. Happens all the time but this jerk was such an egotistical pile of shit, that he would bleach his fatigues Oak Leaf (as a Major) to the point that it looked like a Lt Colonel's Oak Leaf. We did NOT get along. Long story. Don't know what happened to him but he was also a Fuck-Up. Almost caused a shoot-out between the New York State Police and a couple of our Commo guys. not cool.

I left not long afterward. The Army was being over-run by lifers just trying to protect their rice bowls. So I said, "Outta Here".

These are serious charges against Walz
Uhm...okay.

trump old.jpg

Laugh past the graveyard if you wish

But embellishing a military service records is a serious offense

Also, it takes a lot. Really a lot. A lot more than some petty grievance, some playground disagreement, some minor bullshit to get Military Men to turn on their comrades in arms.

When I was at Devens John (I was in Viet Nam) Kerry was sneaking around the area for some reason or another. Don't know for sure..... Maybe he was going to run for Congress out of Fitchburg or something. Really don't know. But the Captain he picked up out of the Mekong in IV Corps (NOT Corpse, like the Bastard Son of Frank Marshall Davis would say) was on base somewhere. I ran into him and while he didn't care much for Kerry, he wouldn't bad-mouth him even though Kerry got scared and ran like a bunny-rabbit. He, at least, came back. Mostly because his crew MADE him go back, but he went back nonetheless.

If Walz has got guys ratting on him, he deserves it. Probably much more than deserves it. It's not something soldiers usually do.

go look it up
See above cretin, that is what we call a total whiff, they cannot possibly defend their opinion, or facts, because the latter they chain selves too are not facts, but rather lies and embellishments. The above quoted fascist is literally and idiot and incapable of defending its claims! :auiqs.jpg:

See above cretin, that is what we call a total whiff, they cannot possibly defend their opinion, or facts, because the latter they chain selves too are not facts, but rather lies and embellishments. The above quoted fascist is literally and idiot and incapable of defending its claims! :auiqs.jpg:
poor baby

tissue?

Forum List

Back