Firmly on Team Kamala But What Was That????

There's no data that suggests Shapiro would guarantee Pennsylvania.

She picked the perfect candidate for VP.

That Shapiro introduced them only shows unity w/i the party.

Well done and perfectly executed.
I think she did better than Shapiro myself. Super impressed with Walz so far...but hell...announcing in Philly.....why? Hardly perfect.

Hate to agree with you...but I agree with you. I don’t know if I’d call it a “bullet” but yeah; poor form.
It could have been an end to his political career. The outrage and protests form the Gaza wing of the Dem party would have made his life hell.

Unlike you idiots and sycophants who live and breathe to lick Trump's boots, there's logic to what I post and why I post it.

Continue to scream like the banshee you are.

You and logic have never crossed paths. You're just another brainwashed demoquack

1. Shapiro should be at the top of the ticket.
2. That Kamala is at the top, and can't do a debate or a real press conference, means that the house of cards will collapse.
3. Walz is a sergeant???? WTF? We have brilliant generals like McChrystal and Petraeus on the sideline?
4. Democrats talk a good game but they have no clue how to fix the many problems.
Then you should have your Republican Party put up those people as candidates.

There's no data that suggests Shapiro would guarantee Pennsylvania.

She picked the perfect candidate for VP.

That Shapiro introduced them only shows unity w/i the party.

Well done and perfectly executed.

I'm surprised to hear you say Walz is a perfect pick:bsflag: Even bolded perfect.

Sen. Fetterman of PA denounced Shapiro, otherwise they would have scheduled the reveal for a rally in Duluth.

But Walz really wasn't given any hard questions yet, about tampons in the boys rooms, gender transitions for minors or his stolen valor problem.

Should be interesting to see if Walz even agrees to answer questions during his candidacy.

Walz doesn't have a stolen valor "problem." He resigned from the military, the end :lol:

And I would imagine that Shapiro is too...but making the announcement in Philly? Wow.

I know he introduced them but could you imagine what was going on in the back of the mind of the governor of PA?

Shapiro is too Jewish for demklan base who’s fully embraced hamas

Forum List

Back