So Who do the Moderates Vote For?

You’re welcome to that opinion. I tend to agree the civil war won’t happen, which is why country will never get fixed.

As for my beliefs… I don’t hide anything. I’m a racist, sexist, nationalist, traditionalist, isolationist, authoritarian ultra-conservative. Always have been and always will be… Fuck Progress.
So sound like a real loser.

Like you said, who are they going to vote for? I saw a poll recently which showed RFK at 2% and all of the other parties rounded down to zero percent. Hell, Chase Oliver said right out of the gate that he would be happy if he got 2% of the vote. Instead of voting for these people you're better off staying at home and watching Gilligan's Island reruns or catching up on laundry. Why waste your time? And, I'm saying that as a person who doesn't like either Democrats or Republicans. Back a few decades ago Ross Perot got about 20% of the vote and zero electoral votes.
I was one of those votes Perot got. My first Presidential election.

As I see it there are a couple options:

1. Sit the election out
2 Vote for a 3rd Party/Independent candidate
3. Choose the lesser of the two evils
4. open, Violent revolt.

While #3 is my least favorite of the four, it’s definitely Whst most people will do.

At least in the case of Trump, he's far from far right. ANd we have Harris on tape espousing far, far left positions (ban private health insurance) So, to answer your question, moderates have a clear choice
No, Donald Trump is far right. Just by him stating he will be using government agencies to get back at his perceived enemies is proof alone of that.

I was one of those votes Perot got. My first Presidential election.

As I see it there are a couple options:

1. Sit the election out
2 Vote for a 3rd Party/Independent candidate
3. Choose the lesser of the two evils
4. open, Violent revolt.

While #3 is my least favorite of the four, it’s definitely Whst most people will do.
Well we can cross of option 4 for you because we already know you're a coward.

Well, we officially have the candidates for POTUS and VPOTUS from both major political parties, and in something of a surprise, both Presidential candidates doubled down on the far out, Left/Right wing agendas by selecting Vice-Presidential candidates who speak to their base, rather than to more moderate/centrist voters.

So, who are the more moderate, centrist, “independent “ voters going to support? RFK Jr.? Some other second-tier party? Or are they going to have to hold their noses and vote for whichever they feel is the lesser of the two evil Super-Parties?
The Old Weird Guy and his mini me are not moderate. The D's thus far have not demonized people for the partners they chose or their race or gender (including even trans)

Forum List

Back