So Who do the Moderates Vote For?

So Who do the Moderates Vote For?​

The greatest deception in American Political History is the successful branding of the Republican Party as 'Right Wing'.

It isn't. It never has been. It is the biggest lie in American History.
thats as stupid as a lefty saying there is no left wing....

If you love America you vote straight GOP despite any extremism some Republicans exhibit. That is you best chance to retain an America in which the people have liberty, choices, options, opportunity, prosperity.
The America I love died with Lincoln’s inauguration in 1861.

I am a student of the Middle Ages, and have been for several decades, thsnk you very much.

Not only because of that, but in part because of it. It was a simpler time. People knew their role in society and the penalties for stepping outside those limits.
you mean like blaming your mother for your defect and then of course killing you along with her?......yea simpler times with simple ignorant people...

The America I love died with Lincoln’s inauguration in 1861.
Sorry to hear that since America's best days have certainly been much more recent than 1861.

But if you like a totalitarian government, by all means don't vote or vote for somebody other than the GOP. They're all we've got to prevent that.

Sorry to hear that since America's best days have certainly been much more recent than 1861.

But if you like a totalitarian government, by all means don't vote or vote for somebody other than the GOP. They're all we've got to prevent that.
I have to disagree with your assertion that America’s best days have been after the War of Northern Aggression.

I want an Authoritarian government because I don’t trust human beings. Not even my own family or wife. I really never have. Some of the middle eastern countries would have been an option except for the religious fervor.

I have to disagree with your assertion that America’s best days have been after the War of Northern Aggression.

I want an Authoritarian government because I don’t trust human beings. Not even my own family or wife. I really never have. Some of the middle eastern countries would have been an option except for the religious fervor.
Well each to their own. I'm pretty darn sure though that if people like you accomplish a totalitarian government in the USA, you are going to hate it. But whatever. . .

Remember that the authoritarian government you want will be controlled by people too and controlled by people who have their own interests and welfare in mind and not yours or anybody else's.

I don’t necessarily feel most of them are, but that’s how they’re portrayed, just as Harris’ policies are portrayed as being far left.

What about voters for whom the economy isn’t issue #1?

They don’t have to do that, but if that’s you’re choice, good for you.

Actually, I’ll probably write my own name in, like I did in 2020.
For voters who are wealthy? They will vote Blue

Well each to their own. I'm pretty darn sure though that if people like you accomplish a totalitarian government in the USA, you are going to hate it. But whatever. . .

Remember that the authoritarian government you want will be controlled by people too and controlled by people who have their own interests and welfare in mind and not yours or anybody else's.
He hasnt thought any of this through in any logical way.

He hasnt thought any of this through in any logical way.
Probably not. But for sure all those supporting the current Marxist minded regime and certainly those supporting an ultra-extreme Harris/Walz ticket have no idea what they are promoting. And if they do win in November, they are likely to experience totalitarianism in our near future and they are not going to like it.

I’m well aware of how an Authoritarian regime works. At this point it really can’t be any worse than living in this country is now for me.

I’m well aware of how an Authoritarian regime works. At this point it really can’t be any worse than living in this country is now for me.
Now you have a constitutionally protected right to speak your mind, do what you want within the law, live and work where you choose short of violating other people's constitutionally protected rights.

Under totalitarianism, which is what you are advocating, you will have no protected rights. The government can dictate what you are allowed to speak, where you are allowed to go, what work you are allowed to do, where you are required to live or whether you will be allowed to live.

If you think that is better than what you have now, I feel really sorry for you.

Forum List

Back