Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

You will have to stay here, in the crime-ridden, poor cities you voted for.
Fine by me. Thankfully Biden lessened the Trump crime wave and helped America get out of the pandemic you antivaxx retards made worse. Wish you would have left 4 years ago.

Bye!

No she isn't. And Sanders isn't even very far left. That's barely left, in any other developed country.

She will govern as a center right corporatist, like Clinton, Obama, and Biden before her.
Sanders is “barely left”

OMG!!!!!

You are delusional
No she isn't. And Sanders isn't even very far left. That's barely left, in any other developed country.

She will govern as a center right corporatist, like Clinton, Obama, and Biden before her.
you are a liar

In 2019, GovTrack.us, a nonpartisan Congress tracker, rated Harris, a California Democrat, the most liberal senator.

Its ideology score is based on whether senators sponsor or cosponsor bipartisan legislation.

No it isn't. There are no far left radicals on the ticket. This idiot talking point doesn't work on people who don't already wear MAGA jammies to bed.
I guarantee you that the ghettos will never get better. And you Progs will have done it to themselves.

Are you feeling OK?
The world looks different, outside your bubble.

The proposals you guys call him a "Commie" for are just centrist policies in every other first world country.

Normal first world countries aren't arguing over whether or not to have universal health insurance, or cheap-to-free tuition. We are the extra chromosome kid, in the first world.

I guarantee you that the ghettos will never get better. And you Progs will have done it to themselves.
I guarantee that people like you will be standing in the way of any attempt to help people in ghettos.

So find a mirror, if you want to see why ghettos can't be helped.

1722989521999.png

The world looks different, outside your bubble.

The proposals you guys call him a "Commie" for are just centrist policies in every other first world country.

Normal first world countries aren't arguing over whether or not to have universal health insurance, or cheap-to-free tuition. We are the extra chromosome kid, in the first world.
Bubble? Harris is a leftist. Most progressive Senator.

100 out of 100 was her rating. Left of Bernie

Forum List

Back