Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

Because the peaceful statement was just 5 seconds at the end of a 3600 second inciting, fire filled speech....

It is intentionally intellectually dishonest to portray that itty bitty line in his hour plus long speech, as anything meaningful...imo.

Incitement is a specific accusation, he didn't incite anything.

Just because you don't like him and you want to blame him for anything to justify it doesn't make you lying about incitement any better.

Anyone who votes for Harris is an uninformed voter. This explains why our country is in decline

1722974126373.png

Curious how the debates will go. Harris can’t run on being a moderate. She has to kowtow to the progressive base.

Most curious how the country votes.

I suspect it will open up, even more. Donny will lose another one, and the Republicans have only themselves to blame. Whether it will affect down ballot as much, depend on if down ballot candidates, allow him on the stage with them. Normal Republicans should adopt the Youngkin stance while campaigning, if they do not wish to go down with him.
Baloney.
She is toast.

Incitement is a specific accusation, he didn't incite anything.

Just because you don't like him and you want to blame him for anything to justify it doesn't make you lying about incitement any better.
Marty, please stop! You would call it, what it actually was, if this were Biden or Obama that had the same speech and rally with their followers...who then proceeded to attack the Capitol.

Marty, please stop! You would call it, what it actually was, if this were Biden or Obama that had the same speech and rally with their followers...who then proceeded to attack the Capitol.

One day. There was no disruption to the transfer of power, and the only direct death was an unarmed woman hanging in a door window.

I don't have to go to Obama or Biden, I can call it in Anti-Fa, BLM, the Atlanta Cop City protesters and the Pali lovers rioting in multiple local areas TO THIS VERY DAY.

They have done orders of magnitude more damage to actual property and people's lives, and yet idiots like you fixate on J6 like good little lemmings.

Forum List

Back