Elon Told Advertisers to Go F Themselves

Again, who are "you guys"?

I don't have a homogeneous ideology, I am primarily libertarian, I am disliked by both sides. I believe in the Rule of Law, but also civil liberties that demand that bad police are fired. In fact, not hired at all. I believe in freedom of choice, be it what one consumes and abortion, as long as abortion is done well before a sperm becomes a fetus.

You can't pigeon hole me. I root for all presidents. I'm not going to pretend bad policies are good for America or the rest of the West.
You're a con. We wouldn't accept your ilk. Libertarians are just butt hurt Republicans.

I'm for late term abortions if the kids gonna come out retarded.

You know the political party your friends belong to?

That's fucking weird, man.
You can tell. And then there's the people who say "guys, can we not talk about politics at the (fill in the blank)

And you can't tell Republicans anything. Or, people who aren't happy with either side. I was making fun of RFK Jr. the other day and one guy said "at least he's talking about the issues".

Is he? Because all I hear about is weird shit

RFK Jr. admits to dumping a dead bear in Central Park, solving a decade-old mystery​

AUGUST 5, 2024

You can tell. And then there's the people who say "guys, can we not talk about politics at the (fill in the blank)

And you can't tell Republicans anything. Or, people who aren't happy with either side. I was making fun of RFK Jr. the other day and one guy said "at least he's talking about the issues".

Is he? Because all I hear about is weird shit

RFK Jr. admits to dumping a dead bear in Central Park, solving a decade-old mystery​

AUGUST 5, 2024

You have some really fucking weird conversations with your friends, weirdo.

You really should do the world a favor...

Forum List

Back