It's going to be Tim Walz

hamas, hezbollah and iran don't want a two state solution. Israel wants all of the west bank.
I believe, under the right circumstances, Israel could live with the Palestinians, if they would agree to live peacefully with Israel. But, I don't see that ever happening. So, Israel should do whatever they have to do to protect themselves. Most all Palestinians wholeheartedly back these militant groups and, as such, there is no such thing as innocent civilians.

I believe, under the right circumstances, Israel could live with the Palestinians, if they would agree to live peacefully with Israel. But, I don't see that ever happening. So, Israel should do whatever they have to do to protect themselves. Most all Palestinians wholeheartedly back these militant groups and, as such, there is no such thing as innocent civilians.
No you'll never see that.

Bibi's cabinent is not ok with living with Palestinians. And that is not new since hamas's attack.

But the progs are not much better in radicalism.

Bibi's cabinent is not ok with living with Palestinians. And that is not new since hamas's attack.

But the progs are not much better in radicalism.
Bibi's cabinet is not OK with living with Palestinians now because Palestinians want Israel gone. Only stupid fools in Israel think right now that living with Palestinians is possible. Reminds me of the US idiots carrying signs of "Queers for Palestinians". Queers are downright stupid idiots to think Palestinians would be OK with living with them. The Palestinians would show the queers really quickly how wrong they were. Hell, there were a lot of Israeli Palestinian lovers who thought they could live together in peace who were victims or hostages from OCT 7th.

Bibi's cabinet is not OK with living with Palestinians now because Palestinians want Israel gone. Only stupid fools in Israel think right now that living with Palestinians is possible. Reminds me of the US idiots carrying signs of "Queers for Palestinians". Queers are downright stupid idiots to think Palestinians would be OK with living with them. The Palestinians would show the queers really quickly how wrong they were. Hell, there were a lot of Israeli Palestinian lovers who thought they could live together in peace who were victims or hostages from OCT 7th.
Why should the Palestinians be okay with people who stole their land?

Let's say I used a legal maneuver to gain title to your house, and decided I was going to be "generous" and let you live in the unheated garage.

Are you going to be "Okay" with that?

Why should the Palestinians be okay with people who stole their land?

Let's say I used a legal maneuver to gain title to your house, and decided I was going to be "generous" and let you live in the unheated garage.

Are you going to be "Okay" with that?
Where do you think Jews should live?

A nice old white man. Great DEI pick.

He'll be a terrific attack dog.
Just as soon as he shakes off the chow main stink. Walz is paid for.
He spoke alongside the president of the Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC), which leads a billion-dollar Chinese influence operation flagged by the U.S. State Department for “directly and malignly influencing” American politicians.U.S. officials added the effort - the United Front Work Department - works “to co-opt and neutralize sources of potential opposition” and “influence foreign individuals and the policies of foreign states to serve Beijing’s interests.”Despite these ties, Walz headlined the national convention of another CCP influence group - the US China Peoples Friendship Association - in 2019 alongside CPAFFC President Li Xaolin.

Walz is a 24 year Army veteran. Served six terms in Congress, which means he knows the legislative process.

And now a governor, which means he has executive experience.

Bone Spur was a game show host, and it showed in his completely incompetent and non-stop scandalous presidency.

Key Points from the Letter:
Reenlistment and Academy Enrollment: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard on September 18, 2001, committing to a six-year term. He was selected to attend the prestigious United States Army Sergeants Major Academy but failed to complete the course, which comes with specific obligations.

Deployment and Promotion: In late summer 2003, Walz deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom. Upon returning to Minnesota in 2004, he was conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major but did not meet the conditions required for that promotion.

Quitting Before Deployment: In early 2005, as his unit prepared for mobilization to Iraq, Walz abruptly quit, leaving his fellow soldiers without leadership. His rationale—claiming he needed to retire to run for Congress—has been challenged by the retired sergeants major, who argue he could have sought permission to run while remaining in service.

Misrepresentation of Service: The letter highlights discrepancies in Walz’s statements about his military tenure. While he claims to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress, critics point out that he was only conditionally promoted and subsequently reduced in rank due to his departure from the academy.

Here is a summary of the timeline detailing how Tim Walz has reportedly embellished and omitted facts about his military career:
September 18, 2001: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard for six years.
Early 2003: Selected to attend the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy.
Late Summer 2003: Deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for six months in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Spring 2004: Returned to Minnesota and selected as Command Sergeant Major of the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.
August 5, 2004: Photographed at a protest outside a President Bush campaign rally.
September 17, 2004: Conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major.
Early 2005: Battalion received warning order for mobilization to Iraq.
May 16, 2005: Walz retired, leaving his battalion without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer as they prepared for deployment.
September 10, 2005: Reduced to Master Sergeant as he failed to meet the conditions of his promotion and dropped out of the academy.
November 2005: Offered to fundraise for his battalion’s Christmas trip while they trained for deployment.
2006-2007: Battalion deployed for 22 months. Walz elected to the House of Representatives in November 2006, claiming to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress.
November 1, 2006: Tom Hagen, Iraq War Veteran, wrote a critical letter to the editor of the Winona Daily News about Walz abandoning his unit. “Here are a couple of sentences from the letter: But even more disturbing is the fact that Walz quickly retired after learning that his unit -southern Minnesota’s 1-125 FA Battalion – would be sent to Iraq. For Tim Walz to abandon his fellow soldiers and quit when they needed experienced leadership most is disheartening.”
Walz’s Response: Claimed he reenlisted for four years and retired a year before his battalion’s deployment, despite official records showing a six-year reenlistment and retirement before the end of this period.
The retired Command Sergeants Major of the Minnesota National Guard criticize Walz for quitting before his obligations were met, failing to complete the academy, and misrepresenting his service record, ultimately failing his country, state, unit, and fellow soldiers.

Here is part of Tim Walzs response: After completing 20 years of service in 2001, I re-enlisted to serve our country for an additional four years following Sept. 11 and retired the year before my battalion was deployed to Iraq in order to run for Congress.

According to his official Report of Separation and Record of Service, he re-enlisted for six years on September 18th, 2001. However, in his response he says that he re-enlisted for four years, conveniently retiring a year before his battalion was deployed to Iraq. Even if he had re-enlisted for four years following Sept.11, his retirement date would have been September 18th, 2005. Why then did he "retire" on May 16th, 2005, before his supposed four-year enlistment was up? And he makes it sound like he "retired" a year before his battalion deployed to Iraq; when in reality he knew when he "retired" that the battalion would be deployed to Iraq.

The bottom line in all of this is gut wrenching and sad to explain. When the nation called, he quit. He failed to complete the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. He failed to serve for two years following completion of the academy, which he dropped out of. He failed to serve two years after the conditional promotion to Command Sergeant Major. He failed to fulfill the full six years of the enlistment he signed on September 18th, 2001. He failed his country. He failed his state. He failed the Minnesota Army National Guard, the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion, and his fellow Soldiers. And he failed to lead by example. Shameful.

Thomas Behrends

Command Sergeant Major (Retired)

Paul Herr

Command Sergeant Major (Retired)

I understand it perfectly, but you clearly don't.

The Soon to Be First Gentleman isn't a "True Jew" because he doesn't support X, Y, and Z.

Kind of like saying No True Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.
No fucktard.

Not all Jews hold the same political ideas or agree on the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Do you think Ben Shapiro and Bernie Sanders agree on the Israel/Palestine conflict? They are both Jews.

Also being a "Jew" is both an ethnicity and a religious faith. Dave Smith is Jewish by birth but he's not a practicing Jew and his belief system reflects that. Juxtapose that with an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi and Im guessing their take on any number of things is different.

Key Points from the Letter:
Reenlistment and Academy Enrollment: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard on September 18, 2001, committing to a six-year term. He was selected to attend the prestigious United States Army Sergeants Major Academy but failed to complete the course, which comes with specific obligations.

Deployment and Promotion: In late summer 2003, Walz deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom. Upon returning to Minnesota in 2004, he was conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major but did not meet the conditions required for that promotion.

Quitting Before Deployment: In early 2005, as his unit prepared for mobilization to Iraq, Walz abruptly quit, leaving his fellow soldiers without leadership. His rationale—claiming he needed to retire to run for Congress—has been challenged by the retired sergeants major, who argue he could have sought permission to run while remaining in service.

Misrepresentation of Service: The letter highlights discrepancies in Walz’s statements about his military tenure. While he claims to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress, critics point out that he was only conditionally promoted and subsequently reduced in rank due to his departure from the academy.

Here is a summary of the timeline detailing how Tim Walz has reportedly embellished and omitted facts about his military career:
September 18, 2001: Tim Walz reenlisted in the Minnesota Army National Guard for six years.
Early 2003: Selected to attend the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy.
Late Summer 2003: Deployed with the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion to Italy for six months in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Spring 2004: Returned to Minnesota and selected as Command Sergeant Major of the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion.
August 5, 2004: Photographed at a protest outside a President Bush campaign rally.
September 17, 2004: Conditionally promoted to Command Sergeant Major.
Early 2005: Battalion received warning order for mobilization to Iraq.
May 16, 2005: Walz retired, leaving his battalion without its senior Non-Commissioned Officer as they prepared for deployment.
September 10, 2005: Reduced to Master Sergeant as he failed to meet the conditions of his promotion and dropped out of the academy.
November 2005: Offered to fundraise for his battalion’s Christmas trip while they trained for deployment.
2006-2007: Battalion deployed for 22 months. Walz elected to the House of Representatives in November 2006, claiming to be the highest-ranking enlisted service member ever to serve in Congress.
November 1, 2006: Tom Hagen, Iraq War Veteran, wrote a critical letter to the editor of the Winona Daily News about Walz abandoning his unit. “Here are a couple of sentences from the letter: But even more disturbing is the fact that Walz quickly retired after learning that his unit -southern Minnesota’s 1-125 FA Battalion – would be sent to Iraq. For Tim Walz to abandon his fellow soldiers and quit when they needed experienced leadership most is disheartening.”
Walz’s Response: Claimed he reenlisted for four years and retired a year before his battalion’s deployment, despite official records showing a six-year reenlistment and retirement before the end of this period.
The retired Command Sergeants Major of the Minnesota National Guard criticize Walz for quitting before his obligations were met, failing to complete the academy, and misrepresenting his service record, ultimately failing his country, state, unit, and fellow soldiers.
Wow, this is the best you have?

Keeping in mind, you are running Cadet Bone Spurs and a guy who spent the whole Iraq War in an air-conditioned office.

The leftist Jew haters didn't want Shapiro. Does that answer your question?
Will these same people not vote for her, because she is married to a Jew and has two loving Jewish step children?

A Jewish husband who Biden picked to head up a task force on ending anti Semitism?

Won't these people hate Kamala, just for that...?

She picked a good guy....any of the three finalists were good.

Seems to me she feels pretty confident that she doesn't need Shapiro to win Pennsylvania, a must win State. That's good!

Europe where they came from.

Or if we are so keen on giving them a state, let them have one of the ones we are barely using, you know, one of those big empty rectangles in the middle of the country.
So, you're against the UN creating Israel? I thought you were for the UN?

No fucktard.

Not all Jews hold the same political ideas or agree on the Israel/Palestine conflict.

Do you think Ben Shapiro and Bernie Sanders agree on the Israel/Palestine conflict? They are both Jews.

Also being a "Jew" is both an ethnicity and a religious faith. Dave Smith is Jewish by birth but he's not a practicing Jew and his belief system reflects that. Juxtapose that with an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi and Im guessing their take on any number of things is different.
So aren't you agreeing with my point, that there's no set of beliefs that make Doug Emhoff a Jew or not a Jew?

So aren't you agreeing with my point, that there's no set of beliefs that make Doug Emhoff a Jew or not a Jew?
I'm guessing he was born a Jew and isn't a religious practicing one. Certainly not an orthodox Jew. The problem with Harris bringing on Shapiro as her running mate isn't his "Jewishness" as much as it's his stance on the Israel/Palestine issue which she desperately needs to essentially avoid. Shapiro is a very staunch Israel supporter, which would not sit well with the fanatical "free Palestine" wing of the Democrat party.

I'm guessing he was born a Jew and isn't a religious practicing one.
Maybe you should educate yourself on the man and not guess.

The problem with Harris bringing on Shapiro as her running mate isn't his "Jewishness" as much as it's his stance on the Israel/Palestine issue which she desperately needs to essentially avoid. Shapiro is a very staunch Israel supporter, which would not sit well with the fanatical "free Palestine" wing of the Democrat party.

Or she just realized that Walz was a better fit. Military veteran, more down to earth and likeable.

Forum List

Back