It's going to be Tim Walz

Maybe you should educate yourself on the man and not guess.
If he were running maybe I would. Since he isnt why would I give a shit what his beliefs are?
Or she just realized that Walz was a better fit. Military veteran, more down to earth and likeable.

More likable than Shapiro? Shapiro is an exceedingly popular Governor in a swing state.

Walz has the lowest national approval rating of the 3 top contenders to be Harris's VP (Kelly, Shapiro and Walz)

"Of the three, Walz had the lowest national approval rating (17%) in the NPR/PBS/Marist poll, compared to 25% who viewed Shapiro favorably and 31% who viewed Kelly favorably"

So I dont think that's it.

Maybe you should educate yourself on the man and not guess.

Or she just realized that Walz was a better fit. Military veteran, more down to earth and likeable.

Harris is beating Trump by 8 POINTS in Minnesota and losing to Trump by 2 in PA.

Here is part of Tim Walzs response: After completing 20 years of service in 2001, I re-enlisted to serve our country for an additional four years following Sept. 11 and retired the year before my battalion was deployed to Iraq in order to run for Congress.

According to his official Report of Separation and Record of Service, he re-enlisted for six years on September 18th, 2001. However, in his response he says that he re-enlisted for four years, conveniently retiring a year before his battalion was deployed to Iraq. Even if he had re-enlisted for four years following Sept.11, his retirement date would have been September 18th, 2005. Why then did he "retire" on May 16th, 2005, before his supposed four-year enlistment was up? And he makes it sound like he "retired" a year before his battalion deployed to Iraq; when in reality he knew when he "retired" that the battalion would be deployed to Iraq.

The bottom line in all of this is gut wrenching and sad to explain. When the nation called, he quit. He failed to complete the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. He failed to serve for two years following completion of the academy, which he dropped out of. He failed to serve two years after the conditional promotion to Command Sergeant Major. He failed to fulfill the full six years of the enlistment he signed on September 18th, 2001. He failed his country. He failed his state. He failed the Minnesota Army National Guard, the 1-125th Field Artillery Battalion, and his fellow Soldiers. And he failed to lead by example. Shameful.

Thomas Behrends

Command Sergeant Major (Retired)

Paul Herr

Command Sergeant Major (Retired)
It was also the national guard. There's nothing wrong with the NG but it's not like he was on active duty. 24 years in the NG equates to 2.5 years on Active duty if you add up the days you are actually serving. 1 weekend a month = 24 days/year + 2 weeks (14 days)= 38 days a year X 24 = 912 days or 2.49 years. Saying he served 24 years in the Military is a HUUGE stretch.

Don't worry about it, at the rate Trump is melting down, he'll be lucky to hold NC and OH.
Does it make you feel better in the short-term believing that? Harris has a better chance than Biden to win post debate but the Democrats are not in a good place right now.

Does it make you feel better in the short-term believing that? Harris has a better chance than Biden to win post debate but the Democrats are not in a good place right now.
Harris just pulled ahead of Trump in the RW RCP average.

She also ahead of him in the Favorability ratings.

But the biggest problem Trump has is that as much as the media doesn't want to cover it, he's not well.

Harris just pulled ahead of Trump in the RW RCP average.
Nationally? When are you guys going to learn that the national poll is generally useless? It’s not how we elect Presidents. What should be concerning to the Harris camp is she is well behind where Biden was at this point in the race I. 2020. He was winning all the swing states and the national poll by 9-10 points. He ended up winning by 2.
She also ahead of him in the Favorability ratings.

But the biggest problem Trump has is that as much as the media doesn't want to cover it, he's not well.
Why would the media who generally dislikes Trump not report on that?

The Tampons-in-the-Boys Room issue makes Walz look like a weirdo .

I can't see this as a point of positivity, we'll see how he responds if he does interviews.

Forum List

Back