Zone1 In The Bible's Genesis An Account Of Nature. Right?

Maybe try to understand that it was a deviation from polytheism. Then it won't be such a myth to you.

All the myths they 🐗 borrowed from surrounding older cultures were about polytheism. See Egypt, Sumer, Babylon and the Canaanites. The stories illustrate universal truthes.

All the myths they 🐗 borrowed from surrounding older cultures were about polytheism. See Egypt, Sumer, Babylon and the Canaanites. The stories illustrate universal truthes.
And yet the creation account is decidedly not polytheistic. So, no.

The creation myth comes from older polytheistic cultures.
Yes, Its obvious that Moses borrowed liberally from known myths except instead of "paying homage to the devil" and praising the serpent as wise and powerful, through deception, he relegated talking serpents in society to the lowest place, as the lowest form of all lowlifes.

See genesis 3:14

Last edited:
You don't. You only have subversion for political purposes.
Don't be silly. I have come to free all prisoners, political, religious, or otherwise, that have been tormented day and night by demons, held for eons without hope, without bail, in hells keeping.

I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

Last edited:
What was actually created? What actually arose from that creation?

When Moses led the Hebrew slaves out of Egypt, they were all equal. The world was flat. No one was richer or poorer or more important than another. The act of God in giving the Law created heaven and earth, a world above and a world below, knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong. which created judges of the law 'Elohim" , lawyers, doctors of the Law, a priestly class, the laity, fleeced daily like sheep, sinners, saints, angels, demons, and scapegoats.

In other words, the mess there is today. hence the need for a new heaven and a new earth whose firmament, basis, is comprehension of the deeper implications of the same exact laws.

Don't be silly. I have come to free all prisoners, political, religious, or otherwise, that have been tormented day and night by demons, held for eons without hope, without bail, in hells keeping.

I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
More like Christian bashing by the gay mafia.

When Moses led the former Hebrew slaves out of Egypt, they were all equal. No one was richer or poorer or more important than another. Their world was flat.The act of God in giving the Law created heaven and earth, a world above and a world below, knowledge of good and evil, right and wrong. which created judges of the law 'Elohim" , lawyers, doctors of the Law, a priestly class, the laity fleeced daily like sheep, sinners, saints, angels, demons, and scapegoats.
So a communism utopia?

There is most certainly a gay mafia on this board.
Sounds scary. Is it anything like the Catholic Taliban? :auiqs.jpg:

Fuhgettaboutit

1722963578919.png

Last edited:
Not to you. You think the gay mafia bashing Christianity is good and just. Whereas you think the Catholic Taliban are the spawn of the devil.
The gay mafia is coming after you? Sounds scary but this is what you sound like sweet cheeks.

Sincerely

1722963814308.png

Forum List

Back