Zone1 In The Bible's Genesis An Account Of Nature. Right?

Whereas you think the Catholic Taliban are the spawn of the devil.

No, they are more like a fart in the wind.

No one can ransack a strongman's fortress unless he is stronger and first gags him and binds him hand and foot. Then, like a thief in the night, gets away clean with all of his possessions.

Now it has become the haunt, the habitation, of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird, a tomb full of corruption, the stench of decay, and pretty gilded piles of dead mens bones.

Last edited:
No, they are more like a fart in the wind.

No one can ransack a strongman's fortress unless he is stronger and first gags him and binds him hand and foot. Then, like a thief in the night, gets away clean with all of his possessions.

Now it has become the haunt, the habitation, of every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird, a tomb full of corruption, the stench of decay, and pretty gilded piles of dead mens bones.
Sounds like your average Friday night.

Sounds like your average Friday night.
Nah. Thats what happens only when you would least expect it. You wouldn't know it even if it had already happened, and indeed it already has while you were talking in your very deep sleep.

On Friday nights I ask myself "what would Jesus do" so I go out eating and drinking, partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters, and I am always in bad company.

:boobies:

Is that a sin?

Last edited:
Nah. Thats what happens only when you would least expect it. You wouldn't know it even if it had already happened, and indeed it already has while you were talking in your very deep sleep.

On Friday nights I ask myself "what would Jesus do" so I go out eating and drinking, partying with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters, and I am always in bad company.

:boobies:

Is that a sin?
Sin is anything which moves one further from God.

Sin is anything which moves one further from God.
Damn. If thats right you are so very screwed. Sin is the main event of your church theatrics.

The more you seem to proceed towards God in your unrestrained imagination at Mass, by setting aside the law of God and defiantly turning to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, which can neither see hear or speak, the further you recede from God in actuality.

But thats only if what you just posted and whats written in your own holy book is true, that is.

Last edited:
The more you seem to proceed towards God in your unrestrained imagination, by setting aside the law of God and brazenly turning to a lifeless matzo made by human hands for spiritual life, the further you recede from God in actuality.
You mean like setting aside the law against sodomy?

Forum List

Back