Kamala “We need to stay woke”

You are watcching racism 2024 style. If it's not her sex like, then it's DEI. If it's not DEI, then its IQ. If it's not IQ, then she is not black, shes pretending to be back in order to trick blacks into voting democrat. All of this to defect from the fact that trump is old, demented and incompetant.

Exactly how do you, defect from facts? And with that cackle, I say she's at least 30% chicken.

She was assigned to address the root causes that created the migration. So she went to South and Central America to talk to leaders there. Harris is not responsible for the shit Maduro has done whch made millions leave Venezuela. She is not responsible for the war in Ukraine or the unrest in Haiti and in Middle East or African nations. Nor can Harris create laws to stop immigration. That was done and Republicans shut it down because Trump told them to so he could use it as an issue.

And didn't accomplish a fucking thing. And you're a liar, that's not all she was tasked to do.

No need to call her names.

Just let her talk. She'll hang herself just like she did in Iowa....
Hindenburg Harris:

1722922246068.png

since you dumb fucks don't have a clue what Woke means, seems kind of stupid to worry about being it or not. You people are brain dead stupid. She has a stronger background then Shitpants does by a long shot , plus she hasn't raped anyone , or said it was OK to call her daughter a piece of ass , or grabbed any others by the pussy ,saying women like that kind of stuff. nor has she tried to bring down our country and its democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. Nor does she have 34 felonies to her name with another 50 or more coming. YOu are one dumb fuck.

Dumb fuck? I bet he knows the proper uses of "then" and "than". Ya dumb fuck!

Kamala Harris - “Everybody needs to be more woke”. This woman is dangerous. She doesn’t understand the first thing about the economy or foreign policy. She was an EPIC FAIL at securing the border. She has no real accomplishments to speak of. Now a video is circulating saying we need to stay woke. Good Lord. The democrats should have just kept Joe even with his cognitive decline.

It's the blonde on the right for me, looking at her insensible cackling like "WTH?"

That's all of us.

Forum List

Back