The border wall

Got any pics of the stadium after the concert while she was at the podium?
Before or after the grounds crew cleaning sweep?
Picture_44.png

Pot catapult found at border.
Necessity is the Mother of invention.

You didn’t say if we don’t build the wall right on the border we would cede the land between the wall and the border to Mexico?
You haven't answered the question.
Since you finally agree that in order to build 1200 miles of wall on Texas' border, land is going to have to be stolen from the ranchers and farmers whose private land ends in the center of the river channel. The only question is how much land is ok to steal?
Let's go with 1/4 mile.
The federal government condemns and seizes all private land within a 1/4 mile strip of the river (the actual international boundary) and builds a 20 billion dollar "border wall" well into the U.S. and well out of the river's floodplain.
Now there is a 1/4 mile wide "no man's land" between the fence and the river that is now off limits to Americans and only accessible from Mexico.
And this of course includes the river (now on the Mexico side if the wall). Suddenly American farmers who have had grandfathered irrigation rights on their properties since the days of the original Spanish land grants have dry properties with no river access.
Same for cattle ranchers whose cattle are now walled off from drinking at the river.
Over the 1200 mile course we will be effectively giving Mexico back the river plus an additional 300 square miles of Texas.
Unless you want to get REALLY aggressive with the land grab and build the wall a full mile into Texas from the river.....then we can give a full 1200 square miles plus the river back to Mexico.
But you haven't indicated yet exactly how much of other people's land you are ok with the government stealing.
I'll wait.

You haven't answered the question.
Since you finally agree that in order to build 1200 miles of wall on Texas' border, land is going to have to be stolen from the ranchers and farmers whose private land ends in the center of the river channel. The only question is how much land is ok to steal?
Let's go with 1/4 mile.
The federal government condemns and seizes all private land within a 1/4 mile strip of the river (the actual international boundary) and builds a 20 billion dollar "border wall" well into the U.S. and well out of the river's floodplain.
Now there is a 1/4 mile wide "no man's land" between the fence and the river that is now off limits to Americans and only accessible from Mexico.
And this of course includes the river (now on the Mexico side if the wall). Suddenly American farmers who have had grandfathered irrigation rights on their properties since the days of the original Spanish land grants have dry properties with no river access.
Same for cattle ranchers whose cattle are now walled off from drinking at the river.
Over the 1200 mile course we will be effectively giving Mexico back the river plus an additional 300 square miles of Texas.
Unless you want to get REALLY aggressive with the land grab and build the wall a full mile into Texas from the river.....then we can give a full 1200 square miles plus the river back to Mexico.
But you haven't indicated yet exactly how much of other people's land you are ok with the government stealing.
I'll wait.
So you have no law or Treaty stating that if we build a wall that isn’t in the river we cede land to Mexico.

I accept your concession, MoronMike.

So you have no law or Treaty stating that if we build a wall that isn’t in the river we cede land to Mexico.

I accept your concession, MoronMike.
Only the common sense of the people who actually live on and know the border Nostril boi.
People who acrually understand what they are talking about in regard to this issue. You know, just the opposite of clueless fools like YOU.

Only the common sense of the people who actually live on and know the border Nostril boi.
People who acrually understand what they are talking about in regard to this issue. You know, just the opposite of clueless fools like YOU.
:oops8:

You got busted being a moron again, MoronMike.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Looks like they gave Mexico the entire Rio Grande huh?
Nice job!
I wonder how many total acres of U.S. soil along Texas' 1,254 mile border we are ceding back to Mexico with this wall?
Hell, let's just give ALL of Texas back to Mexico now that we've started!
:auiqs.jpg:

Fake news again Delldud.
I have already 'splained to you that this whole "border wall" ruse convicted felon Trump played on you sheeple is a big joke.
Even still believing in this bullshit makes you all a laughingstock.
Do you enjoy being an intentional fool?
Border walls work. The numbers prove you are a liar.

Forum List

Back