The border wall

Doesn't matter...........every thing you've posted about border walls is proven bullshit...............proven by government websites.

• Fake News
Reactions:MagicMike

laugh-laughing.gif

That's what happen when someone takes an oath of office then bends every rule in the book except cashing his paycheck. It is a wrong against almost all voters in this country to crash a multimillion dollar project to lessen illegal child abuses, deadly drugs, and foreign criminals posing as innocent victims of poverty that disguises their goal of destroying America's leadership of fairness and prosperity for the whole world. There is a special place in my heart for someone who defends the Constitution.
Of the USA, near or far.

Caught posting bullshit, you change the topic.......

tenor.gif
Try to keep up here Delldud. Nobody changed the subject on you. You're just confused again because you are online again jabbering about another topic that you actually don't really understand much.
So how about I try to educate you?
We can start by simply answering the question.
In order for the guv-mint to give sheeple like you at least the illusion of "safety" from the brown people south of the border you are willing to let the guv-mint steal other people's private land in order to build a ridiculous "wall."
Of course anyone who actually KNOWS jack-shit about how the border works realizes the futility of spending tens of billions of dollars on yet one more border security measure but hey.....a convicted felon told you it was a good idea and so you post an "official" DHS Trump administration press release that you believe "proves" that a convicted felon would never, ever lie to you.....and that's all you need to know.
So the only real question is how much?
How much of other people's land are you comfortable with rhe guv-mint taking so that you can have your illusion of border "safety" and "security?"

BROWNSVILLE — The land agents started working the border between Texas and Mexico in the spring of 2007. Sometimes they were representatives from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Other times they were officers from the U.S. Border Patrol, uniformed in green, guns tucked into side holsters. They visited tumbledown mobile homes and suburban houses with golf course views. They surveyed farms fecund with sugar cane, cotton and sorghum growing by the mud-brown Rio Grande. They delivered their blunt news to ranchers and farmers, sheet metal workers and university professors, auto mechanics and wealthy developers.

The federal government was going to build a fence to keep out drug smugglers and immigrants crossing into the United States illegally, they told property owners. The structure was going to cut straight across their land. The government would make a fair offer to buy property, the agents explained. That was the law. But if the owners didn’t want to sell, the next step was federal court. U.S. attorneys would file a lawsuit to seize it. One way or the other, the government would get the land. That, too, was the law.

The visits launched the most aggressive seizure of private land by the federal government in decades. In less than a year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security filed more than 360 eminent domain lawsuits against property owners, involving thousands of acres of land in the border states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California.

You still haven't answered the question.
How much of other people's land are you willing to give your government for your wall?
I can't give something I don't have and it's not my wall.

How much fentanyl and child trafficking are you willing to tolerate?

You still lost every argument you posed about the wall, still trying to swing the narrative?

2021 under Biden:

CNN-The federal government can take “immediate possession” of a Texas family’s land along the US-Mexico border after a years-long court battle, a federal judge has ruled – a move at odds with President Joe Biden’s pledge to halt wall construction.

Last edited:
I can't give something I don't have and it's not my wall.

How much fentanyl and child trafficking are you willing to tolerate?

You still lost every argument you posed about the wall, still trying to sewing the narrative?

2021 under Biden:

CNN-The federal government can take “immediate possession” of a Texas family’s land along the US-Mexico border after a years-long court battle, a federal judge has ruled – a move at odds with President Joe Biden’s pledge to halt wall construction.
That idiot thinks a border wall would have to be built in the middle of a river to be able to call it a border wall. :cuckoo: :laugh2:

That idiot thinks a border wall would have to be built in the middle of a river to be able to call it a border wall. :cuckoo: :laugh2:
Nostril and Delldud don't understand how an international boundary could run right down the middle of a river.
Now they want their government to steal people's private land in order to build their useless wall further back on the U.S. side, thereby ceding the land and The Rio Grande River back to Mexico.
You know, "fuck The Alamo."
Next they will think it's ok for the government to come and steal our guns.

Forum List

Back