The border wall

OK, but no where in all your claims did anyone say anything about pictures of the border wall in the middle of the river, except you.

Now you've been falsely claiming another poster claimed they had them.

That is a lie.

Disprove that.
That blithering imbecile thinks the US would cede land to Mexico unless the wall is built in the middle of the river. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

OK, but no where in all your claims did anyone say anything about pictures of the border wall in the middle of the river, except you.

Now you've been falsely claiming another poster claimed they had them.

That is a lie.

Disprove that.
Here ya go,

(Nostra's words: post #54 in thread titled "closing border even dumber than..."
"Look at this Texas border wall right in the middle of the Rio Grande and it's "shifting sand"."

Quite obviously this photo is NOT located where Nostril tries to claim it is right?
In fact it's NOT even in Texas.

1722968581467.png

Squirm, worm. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
And here is Nostril boi lying again claiming he/she/it is posting a pic in #55 of another section of border wall right in the middle of the river.
At least that's what he/she/it says anyway:

"Texas border wall in the middle of a riverbed:"
And once again that is NOT where this section of wall is located.
Nostril doesn't know his ass from a hole in the border.
Either does Delldud.

1722969273465.png

"Look at this Texas border wall right in the middle of the Rio Grande and it's "shifting sand"."
You been punked and didn't even realize it.

There are already hundreds of miles built in Texas, Dumbass. None of it in the middle of the river.

You really are a moron.
Link us up to just ONE picture of the border wall in a river bed.

GO! @MagicMike

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That blithering imbecile thinks the US would cede land to Mexico unless the wall is built in the middle of the river. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Obviously I DON'T think that....because I have said all along it is impossible to uh...build a fence right ON the actual international boundary.
Somehow the idiot Nostril took this statement to mean I was actually saying you CAN build a wall in the middle of the river.
Go figure.
Gotta love those reading disabled.

So since you CANNOT buuld a wall in the center of the river.....
How far back into Texas are we willing to build it?
How much privately owned land is acceptable for the U.S.government to steal from private owners to make you MAGAts comfortable with your ridiculous "wall."
And you do realize I hope, that once the wall is built back into Texas from the river then the only ones who will have access to the river and to the land between the river and the wall (on the U.S. side) will be Mexicans.
But you're all ok with that right?

You been punked and didn't even realize it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
For the 500th time Delldud, my original statement was that a border wall is a stupid idea because you CANNOT build a wall in the middle of a river.
Get it?
C-A-N-N-O-T.
If you want pics of what I said cannot be built then refer back to Nostril boi's fake photos he claims are of a wall built in the middle of the river.

Here ya go,

Quite obviously this photo is NOT located where Nostril tries to claim it is right?
In fact it's NOT even in Texas.

View attachment 991076
DipsqueezeMike is too stupid to know when he is getting mocked. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

And here is Nostril boi lying again claiming he/she/it is posting a pic in #55 of another section of border wall right in the middle of the river.
At least that's what he/she/it says anyway:

"Texas border wall in the middle of a riverbed:"
And once again that is NOT where this section of wall is located.
Nostril doesn't know his ass from a hole in the border.
Either does Delldud.

View attachment 991082
Look up the word “mock”, MoronMike.:laugh2:

DipsqueezeMike is too stupid to know when he is getting mocked. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Nice backpedal Nostra.
You and Delldud are too cognitively impaired to engage in an intellectual excersize like mockery.
You claimed you were posting photos of the border wall in the riverbed.
I made a fool of you, numerous times.
You've been owned....and now you're trying to walk back your words.
Sucks to be you huh?
:fu:

Obviously I DON'T think that....because I have said all along it is impossible to uh...build a fence right ON the actual international boundary.
Somehow the idiot Nostril took this statement to mean I was actually saying you CAN build a wall in the middle of the river.
Go figure.
Gotta love those reading disabled.

So since you CANNOT buuld a wall in the center of the river.....
How far back into Texas are we willing to build it?
How much privately owned land is acceptable for the U.S.government to steal from private owners to make you MAGAts comfortable with your ridiculous "wall."
And you do realize I hope, that once the wall is built back into Texas from the river then the only ones who will have access to the river and to the land between the river and the wall (on the U.S. side) will be Mexicans.
But you're all ok with that right?
You didn’t say if we don’t build the wall right on the border we would cede the land between the wall and the border to Mexico?

Nice backpedal Nostra.
You and Delldud are too cognitively impaired to engage in an intellectual excersize like mockery.
You claimed you were posting photos of the border wall in the riverbed.
I made a fool of you, numerous times.
You've been owned....and now you're trying to walk back your words.
Sucks to be you huh?
:fu:
See, too stupid to realize I was mocking his idiocy.:laugh2:

For the 500th time Delldud, my original statement was that a border wall is a stupid idea because you CANNOT build a wall in the middle of a river.
Why not, they build bridge piers in the middle of many rivers.

If you want pics of what I said cannot be built then refer back to Nostril boi's fake photos he claims are of a wall built in the middle of the river.
See, you missed the point.....that was after you failed to notice these statements:

There are already hundreds of miles built in Texas, Dumbass. None of it in the middle of the river. You really are a moron.

Link us up to just ONE picture of the border wall in a river bed. GO! @MagicMike

Walked into that one, Pal.

Forum List

Back