So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Harris

Votes: 15 68.2%

• Total voters
Prove any of that.

Progressives angered by Israel’s war in Gaza have increasingly targeted Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is Jewish, over his stances on Israel and handling of pro-Palestinian protests. Separately, Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) also flagged concerns about Shapiro to Harris’s team, according to Politico.

The left wing of the Democratic Party is increasingly pushing for Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) to be the Harris pick. A number of House Democrats have been trying to boost Walz, a source familiar with the conversations said.

You lose your car keys in cooches often?
You do, obviously. Did you meet Willie Brown trying to find your way out? If you had found his car keys the two of you could have driven out ouf her vagina in his Ferrari.

Or was it Montell Williams.

Progressives angered by Israel’s war in Gaza have increasingly targeted Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is Jewish, over his stances on Israel and handling of pro-Palestinian protests. Separately, Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) also flagged concerns about Shapiro to Harris’s team, according to Politico.

The left wing of the Democratic Party is increasingly pushing for Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) to be the Harris pick. A number of House Democrats have been trying to boost Walz, a source familiar with the conversations said.

Fetterman’s concerns had nothing to do with Shapiro being Jewish

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
Is this a trick question?

Let me know when Tim Walz fucks his couch and calls people crazy cat ladies, ok?

You do, obviously. Did you meet Willie Brown trying to find your way out? If you had found his car keys the two of you could have driven out ouf her vagina in his Ferrari.

Or was it Montell Williams.
You seem overly fixated on vaginas honey. Something you wanna tell is?

And NOTHING in that says anything about anti-semitism(intolerance of Jews was your claim)

And oh yeah. You made some bullshit claim about Kelly and China

You seem overly fixated on vaginas honey. Something you wanna tell is?
Yes. I do.

I am embarrassed that we have an actual prostitute running for president of the same country that elected Giants among men. This is a nation that men and women died for, bled for. Suffered for. And we have a prostitute looking to be our leader. Not even an intelligent whore that simply did what she had to do to stay alive. We have a giggling, cackling whore that has neurological disorders that prevent articulate communication.

The nation is shamed before the entire world.

Speaking as a Leftist, Kamala made the best selection, by far, because the Democrat machine mind-fucks-rapes me daily.

No. Kelly is owned by China. There's a difference.
Sure lady.

Ya wanna know who has “ties” to China?

Check out Trump’s daughter

Last edited:
Fetterman’s concerns had nothing to do with Shapiro being Jewish

Progressives angered by Israel’s war in Gaza have increasingly targeted Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is Jewish, over his stances on Israel and handling of pro-Palestinian protests.

And NOTHING in that says anything about anti-semitism(intolerance of Jews was your claim)

I never made a claim, but: Progressives angered by Israel’s war in Gaza have increasingly targeted Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro (D), who is Jewish, over his stances on Israel and handling of pro-Palestinian protests.
And oh yeah. You made some bullshit claim about Kelly and China
Nope.

Forum List

Back