The border wall

MagicMike if the wall isn’t in the river, it isn’t a border wall.:laugh2::cuckoo:

Nostril, are you aware that the international boundary runs down the center of the Rio Grande water channel?
You do know what The Rio Grande River is don't you?
So here is the question Nostril, IF the international border always lies midpoint of the Rio Grande water channel.....and you were proposing building a ridiculous "wall" on the international border.....where would you actually be proposing building of this wall?
Are you starting to get it now TROLL?

that doesnt come close to covering the cost of illegals,,

that doesnt come close to covering the cost of illegals,,

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 5.16.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 5.23.49 PM.png

Last edited:
why did you edit out the government links I posted with this source??
You posted the link, no need for me to repeat your link.

The "Opinion" that goes with it is necessary.
You ALSO posted links to fairs.org and some hack with an
agenda named Steven Camarota.

It's fair to have the readers KNOW that your claim is a LIE and has Obvious Bias.

But you live by LIES.....So there.

It's fair to have the readers KNOW that your claim is a LIE and has Obvious Bias.

dollar amounts have no bias,,,

illegals cost the tax payers well over 100 billion a yr,,

so your claim of a 11 billion a yr in taxs means nothing

progressive hunter
from your own posted link, provided by you.

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States is challenging to measure and politically contentious. Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.

progressive hunter

The economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States is challenging to measure and politically contentious. Research shows that illegal immigrants increase the size of the U.S. economy/contribute to economic growth, enhance the welfare of natives, contribute more in tax revenue than they collect, reduce American firms' incentives to offshore jobs and import foreign-produced goods, and benefit consumers by reducing the prices of goods and services.
I thought you would go with that biased source but ignore the government ones that just post the actual numbers,,,,

progressive hunter

Ye, as we speak, illegals are driving inflation due to rabidly increased government spending.

Make that go away.

Ye, as we speak, illegals are driving inflation due to rabidly increased government spending.

Make that go away.
As we speak, get rid of illegals, and the USA will suffer a shortage in Produce, Dairy, and other Labor, including Lawn care, construction and Hotels.

I use ALL of those.

Debate that ^^^^ dude.

As we speak, get rid of illegals, and the USA will suffer a shortage in Produce, Dairy, and other Labor, including Lawn care, construction and Hotels.

I use ALL of those.

Debate that ^^^^ dude.
so now youre promoting slave labor for immigrants,,

figures,,

Forum List

Back