Who is Tim Walz?

I did?

so, not giving a shit about tampons is me defending the left?

Hell, I did not even know that tampons were a left vs right thing.

Is there anything you sheep will not make political?
Hey! I found out how that progressive piece of shit made his money! He allowed Minneapolis to burn down, then let his buddies buy up the property at bargain basement prices!

Quite a winner you have there!

He SPECIALIZES in fucking over the black community.

08cc83ab4d80fbe0a60c614d5de9ca69--funny-star-trek-star-trek-humor.jpg

Hey! I found out how that progressive piece of shit made his money! He allowed Minneapolis to burn down, then let his buddies buy up the property at bargain basement prices!

Quite a winner you have there!

He SPECIALIZES in fucking over the black community.
The East Lake business owners, where the 3rd Precinct house was, were primarily white....Though the riots did stretch from Calhoun to the Mississippi.

Not only is he being identified as having stolen valor, but he's getting called a coward as well.

Behrends has since spoken out about Walz on other occasions, including to Alpha News on September 6, 2022, when he slammed the governor for bailing on the deployment.

“As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit,” Behrends said.

Behrends said he replaced Walz on the deployment to Iraq after he quit.

After he said she wasn't his type. trump couldn't keep all of his lies straight. Dementia setting in. , he's only going to get worse.
That was seriously bizarre. Talk about creepy and weird. He digitally rapes a woman that looks like his wife and then says "She's not my type."

Trump Lawsuit Against ABC Argues New York Penal Law "penile penetration vs digital penetration"

In a sexual assault case in May of last year, a jury found Mr. Trump had “sexually abused” E Jean Carroll. That jury found that Mr. Trump had not “raped” Ms. Carroll. Why? Because under New York state law, "rape is defined as penile penetration whereas the jury found that he had digitally penetrated her."

Yet,
In a later legal challenge, the federal judge presiding over the Carroll sexual assault case, Lewis Kaplan, concluded that the jury’s finding that she had failed to prove Trump had raped her under New York’s definition did not mean she failed to prove “rape” as many people understood it. He said the jury’s verdict had established that Trump “raped” Carroll, “albeit digitally rather than with his penis”.

Trump Lawsuit Against ABC Argues New York Penal Law "penile penetration vs digital penetration"

Well….he is a weirdo for sure.

Mandated tampons in boy’s bathrooms, hence his new nickname Tampon Tim.

He’s also a drunk driver:

View attachment 991041

I guess most of the Minnesota politicians are weird too because they passed that legislation last year. It mandates menstrual products be available in ALL bathrooms of all schools to accommodate transgender youth. I didn't know transgenders menstrated. Unfortunate they weren't liberal enough to simply allow transgenders to use the bathrooms appropriate to them. No body's perfect. And those who think they are ,are beyond hope.

He is a superb choice. We knew that tune before his announcement. Heck, Putin would be a superb choice too, on the condition he's a choice.

He is a regular guy. Neat, the regular guy mantra.

He knows the middle class because he is the middle class . According to CA Club India, Tim Walz has an estimated net worth of $19 million as of 2024. His annual income is around $2.5 million, derived from profits in various businesses, dividends, and interest on bank deposits. Through his role as governor, he earns approximately $127,000 per year.

I had to stop addressing your post here. But will say this. Any credibility you may have had has been lost. I added your quote to my signature, you're special. You fucking leftists, wow. I don't know which came first, your intellectual dishonesty to become Democracked, or Democrack makes a person intellectually dishonest, but it's likely a circle jerk. You come across as a person on their payroll to spread propaganda.
He's worked his entire life in largely modest jobs. Yes , now he's done well but he remembers what it was like and has worked tirelessly to improve the lot of the working man. Puts people over corporations.

Forum List

Back