There was an over 600% increase of talk of violence or civil war from RWs the day of Trump’s assassination attempt

lol what? I just explained there were over 40 actual acts of violence from RWs from 2017 to 2022. Including January 6th that you like to pretend didn’t happen I guess

And the Floyd riots, the cop city Atlanta thing, the Pali lover takeovers of campuses, CHAZ/CHOP, and the continuous lefty violence against churches and pregnancy centers never happened right?

True, but you can't convince them of that. They LIVE in a different reality.

Once you can believe women can have penises, you can believe anything.

Remember the greatest George Costanza quote ever:

giphy-downsized.gif

CBS unknown Miranda Nazarro finds (unverified) internet statistics that she claims indicates 600% increase of RW internet talk of violence on the day of the attempted assassination? It might be evidence that left wing media sources might have been alerted by the Biden administration to be ready for such an event.

And the Floyd riots, the cop city Atlanta thing, the Pali lover takeovers of campuses, CHAZ/CHOP, and the continuous lefty violence against churches and pregnancy centers never happened right?
I don’t even know what you’re talking about with most of that shit. I’m talking about people dying or being seriously injured with intentional political violence. With the Floyd protests, most of the people killed were the black people themselves. More importantly, these were people upset about ONE issue and that was police brutality. That ONE issue doesn’t even constitute a motivation of left wing violence. I bet you those guys didn’t even vote. They were just opportunistic looters.

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with most of that shit. I’m talking about people dying or being seriously injured with intentional political violence. With the Floyd protests, most of the people killed were the black people themselves. More importantly, these were people upset about ONE issue and that was police brutality. That ONE issue doesn’t even constitute a motivation of left wing violence. I bet you those guys didn’t even vote. They were just opportunistic looters.

How about you inform yourself before you post your own bullshit cuck boi?

The only person who died on Jan 6th by direct action was a protester shot by a cop while helpless.

Please spare me your crocodile tears.

Why do you people have such an obsession with this topic?

Because it's one that makes you idiots look like reality denying fools?

And yet you can't just admit that it's bullshit, your prog party has your mind in a vice on it.

Because it's one that makes you idiots look like reality denying fools?

And yet you can't just admit that it's bullshit, your prog party has your mind in a vice on it.
I do think it’s bullshit to suggest women can have penises. The difference between you and I is that I am not always bringing the subject up. Why would I? It’s such nonsense lol

I do think it’s bullshit to suggest women can have penises. The difference between you and I is that I am not always bringing the subject up. Why would I? It’s such nonsense lol

And yet you continue to let the hard left Trans nuts in your party dictate your inability to make that your parties position.

It's the nonsense that will happen that is the problem if the country manages to vote your two morons into office.

Men being better women than women, illegals being given amnesty no questions asked, coddling criminals while disarming law abiding citizens, lowering our standards of living on the altar of AGW.

and the list goes on.

How about you inform yourself before you post your own bullshit cuck boi?

The only person who died on Jan 6th by direct action was a protester shot by a cop while helpless.

Please spare me your crocodile tears.
If those inbred morons actually knew where to go in that building it’s pretty safe to assume people would have died. They were just too stupid to find them. The guy who shot Babbit was responding to them breaking down the door while hundreds of them piled in. What was he supposed to do? Was he just supposed to assume anyone coming in illegally meant no harm? If you were him, what would you do?

If those inbred morons actually knew where to go in that building it’s pretty safe to assume people would have died. They were just too stupid to find them. The guy who shot Babbit was responding to them breaking down the door while hundreds of them piled in. What was he supposed to do? Was he just supposed to assume anyone coming in illegally meant no harm? If you were him, what would you do?

Shoot at the people actually trying to break the door down?

And you still ignore the simple fact that the left is FAR more violent when it comes to protests and riots than the right will ever be.

And yet you continue to let the hard left Trans nuts in your party dictate your inability to make that your parties position.

It's the nonsense that will happen that is the problem if the country manages to vote your two morons into office.

Men being better women than women, illegals being given amnesty no questions asked, coddling criminals while disarming law abiding citizens, lowering our standards of living on the altar of AGW.

and the list goes on.
As far as democrats in office go, no one talks about what you’re talking about. In general no one BRINGS UP THE TOPIC more than republicans do. You’re absolutely obsessed

Shoot at the people actually trying to break the door down?

And you still ignore the simple fact that the left is FAR more violent when it comes to protests and riots than the right will ever be.
Good glad we agree.

Nope still not true.

Not all surprising of course, but it’s a reminder that on any given day RWs are talking about political violence on some level.

We’ve had several mass shooters profess their devotion to Trump.

January 6th speaks for itself.

There were 40 incidents of RW terrorist incidents in 2020 to 2022. 67 happened between 2017 and 2022.

As undefinable as Trump’s assassination attempt was, just how many examples of left wing political violence has there been?

1599 out of billions of people on the innerwebs?

Grab your Crayons and coloring book and stay under your bed, Buttercup. :laugh2:

As far as democrats in office go, no one talks about what you’re talking about. In general no one BRINGS UP THE TOPIC more than republicans do. You’re absolutely obsessed

No, they just try to implement their policies and then bitch when people complain.

Fighting back isn't obsession dipshit.

There was an over 600% increase of talk of violence or civil war from RWs the day of Trump’s assassination attempt​

Well gee, I cant imagine why the attempted murder of trump by the Deep State would upset anyone

Can you?

Good glad we agree.

Nope still not true.

From the weather underground to today, the left is responsible for far more violence.

You can't count prison gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood in this, they are a criminal enterprise. If you do that you have to count the Crips, Bloods, and MS-13.

I am going to post 1 example per response of leftist violence, from property damages, to assault, to attacking people's right to assemble and speak.

Atlanta man arrested during raids for 'Cop City' arson, activists react

Forum List

Back