Tim Walz VP running mate

Actually, he was a Master Sergeant, and a retired coach and teacher. He also hunts, and sports shoots, and fishes.

And unlike Trump, he's not a coastal elite, and draft dodger, and unlike Vance is not a phony baloney tech bro.
Moreover, he's a true American populist, unlike those fake populists presented by the right.

You brought up legal immigration, not me.

I’m not conflating anything.

I’m pointing out that Trump doesn’t really like legal immigration either.

Thats because it’s about demographics more than anything else.
You have zero proof of that. None. Trump has issues with illegals not legal immigrants. Your lies are never ending. You’re jumping to conclusions on racism. It’s ridiculous. You are a very dishonest person.

You have zero proof of that. None. Trump has issues with illegals not legal immigrants. Your lies are never ending. You’re jumping to conclusions on racism. It’s ridiculous. You are a very dishonest person.
I provided links demonstrating Trump’s former administration going after legal immigration. And Steven Miller is still his guru on this issue. He hasn’t gone away.

I’m not jumping to conclusions. I’m listening to what Trump and his supporters say and do. That might be a problem for someone like you who doesn’t want to acknowledge it.

I provided links demonstrating Trump’s former administration going after legal immigration. And Steven Miller is still his guru on this issue. He hasn’t gone away.

I’m not jumping to conclusions. I’m listening to what Trump and his supporters say and do. That might be a problem for someone like you who doesn’t want to acknowledge it.
No. You did not. You provided biased opinions from NBC and NPR. Far left sources.

The lady was paraphrasing Miller. Link what she actually said. Audio. Do it.

What do his supporters say about legal immigration? Many of his supporters like my parents are immigrants.

You are a liar.

See, when you can’t use your passive aggressive tactic and or move the goal posts, you are stuck arguing facts and you lose badly.

Maybe have some self reflection?

🤷‍♂️

No. You did not. You provided biased opinions from NBC and NPR. Far left sources.

The lady was paraphrasing Miller. Link what she actually said. Audio. Do it.

What do his supporters say about legal immigration? Many of his supporters like my parents are immigrants.

You are a liar.

See, when you can’t use your passive aggressive tactic and or move the goal posts, you are stuck arguing facts and you lose badly.

Maybe have some self reflection?

🤷‍♂️
Deny, deny, deny.

Untrue. View attachment 991093

He did. He wanted to build the wall. And he built some of it. Also wanted to end sanctuary cities.

Dammit. You got me!
At least try to be honest. I said Trump had way more crossing than Obama and he had no policy to stop immigration… if his policies were so good why did he have the most crossings in 2019 than they had in a decade?

IMG_2090.png

Deny, deny, deny.

What specifically don’t you like?

Stop chain migration
Eliminate sanctuary cities
Limit legal immigration to ensure that the legal immigrants can help and don’t take American citizens jobs
Youre posting opinion pieces and I am questioning YOU as to what your solution is?

Are you pro or anti Sanctuary Cities?

What is your issue with this?!

It's official. I don't know who this guy is but I'm sure he's a hard left loon like the rest of them.

Anybody outside of the cult is a left wing loon to you fuckups.

Get a new shtick.

What specifically don’t you like?

Stop chain migration
Eliminate sanctuary cities
Limit legal immigration to ensure that the legal immigrants can help and don’t take American citizens jobs
Youre posting opinion pieces and I am questioning YOU as to what your solution is?

Are you pro or anti Sanctuary Cities?

What is your issue with this?!
We should expand legal immigration. There are plenty of jobs. There are not enough Americans.

We definitely shouldn’t be looking to deport the millions of illegal immigrants who have been here for many years and not nothing anyone. We should be giving them a path to citizenship, not trying to mess up the economy by strangling our labor supply.

It seems Walz quit the Guard after he learned his unit was being deployed after 9/11. Vance joined after 9/11 with the intent of being deployed.

Forum List

Back