Tim Walz VP running mate

Have to wonder about a political party that maintains a child sex trafficking syndicate.
again:

trump mug shot guilty.jpg

As I already said, right wing anti-immigration fervor didn’t start with Trump, it had been brewing for decades.

Just look at the backlash when Bush tried to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

It’s sometimes hard to know what Trump truly believes and what he is just saying to appeal to the base. I do know he surrounded himself with the types of people who firmly put race at the center of immigration.
Immigrants aren’t the problem. Illegals are the problem. Don’t conflate the two, you sanctimonious prick. I never voted for Bush.

1. We need a bill because the only year border crossings went down under Trump was 2020 during covid. They went up every other year and 2019 they spiked higher than any year under Obama. He was doing worse until Covid.
Untrue.
1722970494106.jpeg

2. Why didnt Trump address any of the 4 years he was President? The negotiations started much earlier and took most of 2023 to complete.
He did. He wanted to build the wall. And he built some of it. Also wanted to end sanctuary cities.
3. You dont have a friend. Who are you fooling?
Dammit. You got me!

Immigrants aren’t the problem. Illegals are the problem. Don’t conflate the two, you sanctimonious prick. I never voted for Bush.
It’s not like Trump and MAGA like immigrants either. Remember they wanted to slash legal immigration as well.

I don’t care who you voted for, this isn’t about you.

It’s not like Trump and MAGA like immigrants either. Remember they wanted to slash legal immigration as well.

I don’t care who you voted for, this isn’t about you.
Not true. Immigrants are welcome so long as they are vetted and can be contributing members of society. 45mil waiting to come here LEGALLY!

What if you did care? See, you just can’t help yourself. You’re always a sanctimonious prick. Always moving the goal posts.

Not true. Immigrants are welcome so long as they are vetted and can be contributing members of society. 45mil waiting to come here LEGALLY!

What if you did care? See, you just can’t help yourself. You’re always a sanctimonious prick. Always moving the goal posts.
For starters, the legal immigration system is a disaster and badly in need of dramatic reform. It functions so poorly and operates under serious arbitrary rules that no one has been interested or able to touch.

Trump and MAGA wanted to seriously limit legal immigration to.

They have a catch 22. If they’re unskilled, then they don’t want them because they couldn’t contribute. If they’re skilled, then they don’t want them because they would supplant citizens from jobs.

Not sure who they want. Supermodels I guess.

Sure it does. Those with good intent will work to improve. Those with bad intent will do the opposite.
Missing the point is your artform.

No, dopey. If you INTEND to kill me, for example, and you pull out your trust, loaded and perfectly operating revolver, point it between my eyes, pull the trigger and it goes “bang” and the projectile flies out of the muzzle before striking me right between my eyes, and causing my immediate death, the you have INTENTIONALLY murdered me.

If, by contrast, you drink some cheap wine and keep guzzling it, you might reach a point of being intoxicated. But you don’t realize it so you go to your car, pull out your car keys and get in behind the wheel. You then turn the key in the ignition and your older car starts up. You drive off a bit puzzled about why it’s so dark. Then you laugh. The lights aren’t on. But in trying to turn on your headlights, you instead just turn on the heater.

Now you realize that the wine has gone to your head. So you wonder if you should pull over. Part of you notes that “it’s only a mile” down the road to make it home.

So you now decide to take the gamble. But, just then a kid wanders in front of your car in a stripe painted portion of the road. You hit the breaks. Too late. The hits the kid. (He survives for a day before succumbing to massive internal wounds)

A jury later convicts you of manslaughter.
You didn’t intentionally cause that kid’s death. But the kid is just as dead as the victim (the hypothetical “me”) in the previous example.

Missing the point is your artform.

No, dopey. If you INTEND to kill me, for example, and you pull out your trust, loaded and perfectly operating revolver, point it between my eyes, pull the trigger and it goes “bang” and the projectile flies out of the muzzle before striking me right between my eyes, and causing my immediate death, the you have INTENTIONALLY murdered me.

If, by contrast, you drink some cheap wine and keep guzzling it, you might reach a point of being intoxicated. But you don’t realize it so you go to your car, pull out your car keys and get in behind the wheel. You then turn the key in the ignition and your older car starts up. You drive off a bit puzzled about why it’s so dark. Then you laugh. The lights aren’t on. But in trying to turn on your headlights, you instead just turn on the heater.

Now you realize that the wine has gone to your head. So you wonder if you should pull over. Part of you notes that “it’s only a mile” down the road to make it home.

So you now decide to take the gamble. But, just then a kid wanders in front of your car in a stripe painted portion of the road. You hit the breaks. Too late. The hits the kid. (He survives for a day before succumbing to massive internal wounds)

A jury later convicts you of manslaughter.
You didn’t intentionally cause that kid’s death. But the kid is just as dead as the victim (the hypothetical “me”) in the previous example.
We aren’t talking about a discrete event. We are talking about an ongoing process.

For starters, the legal immigration system is a disaster and badly in need of dramatic reform. It functions so poorly and operates under serious arbitrary rules that no one has been interested or able to touch.

Trump and MAGA wanted to seriously limit legal immigration to.

They have a catch 22. If they’re unskilled, then they don’t want them because they couldn’t contribute. If they’re skilled, then they don’t want them because they would supplant citizens from jobs.

Not sure who they want. Supermodels I guess.
Your NBC article is pure garbage. It’s an opinion from a far left leaning author and Trump has distanced himself from Proj 2025. So if our immigration system needs reform (you moved the goalposts again) then maybe we should pause it and reform it?

Skilled labor where we have deficiencies here. If we don’t have enough plumbers then allow more plumbers to come in legally. If we have enough skilled labor then pause immigration.

Why are you complicating things?

Your NBC article is pure garbage. It’s an opinion from a far left leaning author and Trump has distanced himself from Proj 2025. So if our immigration system needs reform (you moved the goalposts again) then maybe we should pause it and reform it?

Skilled labor where we have deficiencies here. If we don’t have enough plumbers then allow more plumbers to come in legally. If we have enough skilled labor then pause immigration.

There is no more Project 2025. Except in the minds of democrats. They believe in life fter death.

Have you seen a Trump immigration policy? I haven’t.

We do have the history of what his administration did and it doesn’t reflect your rhetoric.

All you have to do is scratch the surface and MAGA shows that it doesn't really like immigration at all.

Have you seen a Trump immigration policy? I haven’t.

We do have the history of what his administration did and it doesn’t reflect your rhetoric.

All you have to do is scratch the surface and MAGA shows that it doesn't really like immigration at all.
You’re moving the goal posts again. We have a legal process. Follow it. Trump is against illegals and sanctuary cities. Stop conflating immigration with illegal crossings and visa overstays

You’re moving the goal posts again. We have a legal process. Follow it. Trump is against illegals and sanctuary cities. Stop conflating immigration with illegal crossings and visa overstays
You brought up legal immigration, not me.

I’m not conflating anything.

I’m pointing out that Trump doesn’t really like legal immigration either.

Thats because it’s about demographics more than anything else.

Forum List

Back