So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
Biden said for his VP, he'd pick a woman (disqualified men right from the start). That is DEI.

Then he said she'd likely be black. Not because any particular black woman was just heads and shoulders above the rest.

Just to appease the woke gay left.

So, his choice was based both on racism and sexism. Before even started he eliminated anyone who was not black and anyone who was not a woman.

That is what DEI does.
So now you admit that no Dem ever said she was a DEI hire.

And all you are saying is that you think a woman or a black person can’t possibly be qualified

Trumps daughter isn’t on the ballet. It’s pretty well established that the party voter doesn’t really care what the candidate’s family is up to.
She actually is. She was in Trump’s last Admin. And very likely would be in his next

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
I love JD Vance. That was my top pick for him.
I dont agree with everything he says tho. 😀 but he is smart and is building the base beyond trumps win in 2024.

I think it would have been better to go after a swing state on the electoral map. Shapiro or Kelly would have been my choice if it was up to me.

So I don’t think Walz was the best pick, but I think I see what they’re going for with him, and it’s not bad. Walz is going to be used to target the mid-west, which is going to help with both Michigan and Wisconsin.

He’s not a bad pick in my opinion. Seems like a very safe pick, but not a very exciting one. Right-wing media is going to try to attack him but I don’t see anything there that’s going to move the needle.

Vance was just a bad pick. Trump went for the Trumpiest ass-kisser because he figured he was going to beat Biden with whoever he selected, and he would have been right about that.

It was very smart for Democrats to put Kamala in AFTER Trump selected Vance.

Walz is the real deal, someone unafraid to point out how weird and creepy Trump and his minions are.

Trump and his cult have no defense against that, being they all are so extremely weird and creepy.

Hence the Trump cult's screaming meltdowns, and their full diapers.

November can't come soon enough. Blue wave.
Better to be a Marxist right?

So now you admit that no Dem ever said she was a DEI hire.

And all you are saying is that you think a woman or a black person can’t possibly be qualified

You have no sense of comprehension as you have demonstrated on several occasions.

And you lie out your oversized ass. Please tell me how you arrived at that conclusion.

Joe Biden: "I am going to pick a woman VP. She will likely be black."
IOW
Joe Biden: "I am not going to consider how qualified any men might be....they are out of the running before it starts. It does not matter how qualified they might be. I am not going to consider any white women no matter how qualified they might be. They are out of the running before it starts".

Definition of DEI: Bypassing potentially qualified people to make a choice based only on race or gender.

You are a moron. It's unfortunate anyone spent any money trying to educate you. They wasted their money.

And Joe Biden said it. Loud and clear. Shove it sideways, hack.

Forum List

Back