Hey, what would you say if Trump had great grandparents that were slave owners?

Don't talk about the Biden's that way. Leftists used to love draft dodging btw, and have always been the party of racists you dumb racist.
The Left will tell you they had no “draft dodgers”. Rather, they had conscientious objectors. The reality is that people on both ends of the spectrum avoided the draft

It’s not a popularity contest. Trump is clearly the best candidate for the economy, foreign policy, jobs, gas prices, securing the border and fighting terrorism, Trump is far and above Kamala on every major issue. Unless of course you WANT THE US TO GO MORE WOKE, THEN VOTE FOR KAMALA. It’s really that simple.
I don’t want woke. Nor do I want reckless spending during crisis.

Funny. None of the leftists can come forward with proof that Kamala's great grandmother was raped by a slave owner. Good chance they made that one up to feel better about themselves.
Certainly you can put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

Her great great great grandmother was a slave of Hamilton Brown, a white plantation owner.

She was impregnated by her slave owner.

So what would you do when you find out that one of your familiy members got raped, and had a child and you descend from the raped person? Then 200 years later some disingenuous piece of shit tries making you the rapist?
Aren't you doing that by trying to get reparations from me?

Her great great great grandmother was a slave of Hamilton Brown, a white plantation owner.

Cool story, princess.
:rolleyes:

Maybe she was tired of the sexual inadequacy of the Black Males on the Plantation.

You know what they say, "Once you go White....."

Forum List

Back