Zone1 The Ten Words d'var (deh-VAHR) - d'varim (dehvahr-EEM)

Politics-Political Battle

The violating of God's Ten Commandments #6 "You shall not murder" is the foundation of the entire democrat platform. #2 You shall not worship idols. The democrats use this one to drive their own homosexual lesbian ideology. Their aim is the violating, and removal of all Ten Words.

The battle taking place in the Middle East is not just about Israel. It is about Commandments #1 "You shall have no other gods before Me." Israel's God is One True God. Since 1979, the Shia Theocracy in Iran has called Israel "the little satan." The U.S.A. is called, "the great satan." Why??? Because both are considered "heretics" based on our mutual belief in the God of the Perfect Ten who made eternal promises to the House of Israel.

The two enemies engaged in war in 2024 are not nations, but spiritual forces: The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob vs. the god of radical Islam. When Jews are killed in bombings today, the shout that resounds is “Allahu akbar (God is great!).” This is the cry of those engaged in Jihad-radical Islam’s holy war against non-Muslims, who are considered infidels.

According to numerous sources, millions of dollars from those with a radical agenda have flowed into our universities, helping to brainwash our students with lies not only about Israel and the Jews but about our country as well. American as well as Israeli flags have been burned in recent protests. Many of our brilliant scholars from prestigious universities (universities founded originally by ministers of the gospel) have succumbed to baseless hatred, violence, and the devil’s lies. Some how they don’t realize that to be pro-Hamas is to be pro-evil.

Prayer:
Father God in heaven please strengthen and anoint believers, Your children on your college campuses, to take a stand for the truth of Your Word. Lord give them favor and success in winning souls for Yeshua. Father expose the lies of Satan and conquer darkness with Your with Your Light, in Jesus name, Amen.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Yeshua/Jesus and the Ten Commandments

Rabbinic writings before the time of Yeshua refer to a new Torah that is related to the Torah given at Sinai but different in some aspects. King Messiah would one day give his people this new Torah. That is exactly what Yeshua the Messiah did. As the initiator of the B'rit Hadashah, the New Covenant, he made it possible for the Torah to move from the outside (on tablets of stone) to the inside (the human heart)

Jeremiah 31:31
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
In that sense it was "new." Yeshua/Jesus said...

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Forum List

Back