So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Harris

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
I can think of nothing worse than this.

J.D. Vance Wants Police To Track People Who Have Abortions

And I'm pro-life but this is way over the line.
I do not know that for sure. However, we should have stats on where abortions are in counties and cities of states and the number of abortions that add up women may have. If a woman has ten abortions, it's time to considering tying tubes or unable to get pregnant. What we need answers to, is if a smaller percentage of women are having a good percentage of the abortions. All of the threads on women being intellectually superior and we get endless proof that stupidity is alive and well, but propaganda can convince people otherwise. And the kicker is, if you keep electing these commies, we will not afford all of this at some point and there will be draconian laws made and a lot of unhappy people on a lot of issues of living including this one.

So if I’m lying prove it. Show us where you “provided solid evidence” ya lying twerp

It certainly wasn’t in post 90
Yep, you're lying. I told you how to find it, but you pussed out to spread a lie over how many posts now? Here's you go, lazy bum.

I do not know that for sure. However, we should have stats on where abortions are in counties and cities of states and the number of abortions that add up women may have. If a woman has ten abortions, it's time to considering tying tubes or unable to get pregnant. What we need answers to, is if a smaller percentage of women are having a good percentage of the abortions. All of the threads on women being intellectually superior and we get endless proof that stupidity is alive and well, but propaganda can convince people otherwise. And the kicker is, if you keep electing these commies, we will not afford all of this at some point and there will be draconian laws made and a lot of unhappy people on a lot of issues of living including this one.

If we want general stats, they can be legit.

When you want to get personal I draw the line.

Peoples medical history should be off limits to politicians.

Walz is the real deal, someone unafraid to point out how weird and creepy Trump and his minions are.
Trump only chooses to work with American winners who will put the American people first and foremost which means Walz has talents you sightless Demmies choose only to slam to lower them to their shallow level. So you peruse the DNC fibbie talking points for questionable narratives to fluff the weak? Sorry, you can say what you want, but you cannot fool the American people who know Trump and his choices are the real deal to support American businesses to win time and again.

I ain't buyin' what yer sellin'! :rolleyes-41:

Yep, you're lying. I told you how to find it, but you pussed out to spread a lie over how many posts now? Here's you go, lazy bum.

You were supposed to present evidence of a Dem calling her a DEI hire

And you failed miserably

If we want general stats, they can be legit.

When you want to get personal I draw the line.

Peoples medical history should be off limits to politicians.
If they do not get the names or use the names, we still can get an idea. Anyway, it is a joke to talk this way because our rights are abused constantly. We may find out abortions are in a preferred much smaller club.

You were supposed to present evidence of a Dem calling her a DEI hire

And you failed miserably

Biden said for his VP, he'd pick a woman (disqualified men right from the start). That is DEI.

Then he said she'd likely be black. Not because any particular black woman was just heads and shoulders above the rest.

Just to appease the woke gay left.

So, his choice was based both on racism and sexism. Before even started he eliminated anyone who was not black and anyone who was not a woman.

That is what DEI does.

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.

Walz fought for the right to an abortion in Minessota. He supports green energy, banned PFAS chemicals. He fought for free school lunches for all children. He fought for free college for families making less than 80k a year. He's supports gay rights. He fought for paid family and sick leave, child tax credits. These are all things and more that he fought for and got and they poll at 70%. I can't wait for republicans to attack him on these popular policies LMAO

Walz may be one of the great VP picks in history!

These zingers just keep coming!

1722988516274.png

Can you name even one time that a VP pick flipped a state because the VP was from that state?
I’m not going to go back and do that research feel free if you care that much. That’s the traditional wisdom though. At a minimum the VP pick is supposed to bring something to the ticket that the candidate doesn’t. Biden brought experience and being a white guy. Pence evangelicals and the steady hand, Harris historic first. I don’t know what Vance or Walz brings to the ticket for either candidate.

Prove any of that.

And you ARE aware that Trump’s daughter has Chinese connections

Before you start… she WAS part of his last Administration
Trumps daughter isn’t on the ballet. It’s pretty well established that the party voter doesn’t really care what the candidate’s family is up to.

I'm pro-life. I am not mad authoritarian.
The mad authoritarian who prosper bloody murder abortions of the innocents, or the mad authoritarian who insists on ending the abortion murders in the America blessed by God?

That is the two options in this subject. And it is clear to me who is the hero who saves innocent lives whose anger protects the innocents in the womb.

Forum List

Back