“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

Why is taking the ASVAB a bad thing? Is it because inner-city graduates, like in Baltimore, graduate without math, reading, and writing proficiency? Taking the test would clearly demonstrate this?

Why would you be against identifying student life skills, knowledge, strengths and weaknesses so they can 1) overcome weaknesses for future growth 2) help students identify career opportunities and 3) demonstrate their strengths and interests?

You're just getting stuck on the hyperbolic "military" aspect, which they aren't required to join, and neglecting "black families," who have the highest level of single-parent households, from identifying opportunities.
Dumbass one group is forced to do it and one group is not, what part of that don't you understand? Are you saying that kids who go to private schools should be privileged over kids who don't?

Dumbass one group is forced to do it and one group is not, what part of that don't you understand? Are you saying that kids who go to private schools should be privileged over kids who don't?
How are public schools funded? How are private schools funded?

Why do you think private schools can use a Bible and public schools cannot? Who's the dumbass?

Victim mentality when I vote against folks who are against me, but it's smart thinking when you vote for folks who have the same fked up mentality. Man go on somewhere with that bullshit.
Hint nobody is against you well except the dems they want you right where you are and you are too stupid to know it

Forum List

Back