So, Why Is It That Only Democrats Can Question Election Results?

You are rabidly radicalized like a shit house rat. You don't respect our constitution and the Republic built upon it. You want larger government to do your tribe's bidding. You give no fucks about our deficit. You support a loudmouth wannabe strongman, serial adulterer and convicted felon. You've sold your soul and principles to populism. There's absolutely nothing conservative about you.

So why do you pretend to be a conservative? :dunno: Is it fooling anyone?
Why do you people project your woes onto others as if that is somehow fooling someone ?

Hunter didn't do any of that! He's not Jared Kushner!
People on the far-right see things they want to see. Their agenda has made them blind and dumb. They even consider their own people on the right as Rhinos. It's suppose to be an insult. I think it's a badge of common sense and defiance against the insanity of trump's insults , vulgarities and baseless attacks on our government and the political opposition. They even label Democrats as the enemy. That's evidence of the extremism and fascism that has overtaken the republican party.

Just like they cheered on the assassination attempt, and cried that the bullet missed its mark.

They truly are a bunch of lost sicko's.
I never heard anyone cheer ,must be your imagination. It was a failed attempt, thank GOD ; you people would have gone even crazier had it succeeded.

"...Republicans aren't allowed to question election results or they are accused of being insurrectionists."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?

So, is earnest poster I.Thinker suggesting it was Democrats that savagely beat and injured over 140 Capitol and DC police on January 6th?

Or did IThinker simply believe they were NOT spraying the uniformed officers with the MACE they concealed in the Kevlar combat vests they helpfully wore for their peaceful 'questioning of election results'?

If that is what IThinker is suggesting, well, I, for one......respectfully demur.

Forum List

Back