So, Why Is It That Only Democrats Can Question Election Results?

Hey fuckman, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals.

In answer to your question, I get my news from several sources (including Fox).
Nothing wrong with where you get your informational sources from, it's just the motivational aspects in which you then apply them as or interpret them to be in very specific ways.

If you use sources in a biased way, then it determines what you are doing with the information that you are getting. You are probably cherry picking and then manipulating the info into leftist talking point's or narratives that bend them into the biased narratives in which attempt to sway or groom other's into believing what you write as being a solid truth, but only if they are so weak to fall for it.

Of course I am biased for conservatism, so that is how I seek out my information or sources for that reason.

Nothing wrong with where you get your informational sources from, it's just the motivational aspects in which you then apply them as or interpret them to be in very specific ways.

If you use sources in a biased way, then it determines what you are doing with the information that you are getting. You are probably cherry picking and then manipulating the info into leftist talking point's or narratives that bend them into the biased narratives in which attempt to sway or groom other's into believing what you write as being a solid truth, but only if they are so weak to fall for it.

Of course I am biased for conservatism, so that is how I seek out my information or sources for that reason.
Well, alrighty then!

Which sources of magaturd media are you drawn to?

What weird sex acts ? I thought you people said the lap top wasn't real, but now you are saying that there were weird sex acts on it ? Illegal sex acts maybe ?
Listen, the laptop was real, but it didn't have the shit you wanted and it had nothing to dobwith national security.

Well, alrighty then!
😆 Otherwise not for the same reason's you seek out and interpret your information as, but I am looking at my information through a conservative lens instead of a radical leftist lens. We know how you view the world.

Listen, the laptop was real, but it didn't have the shit you wanted and it had nothing to dobwith national security.
Now you are changing for your party from the cry that "it wasn't real" to it didn't really have what any of us found out later (once confirmed that it was real), upon what it had on it eh ?

Wanna know why?

Insurrection-B.jpeg

Maybe this is why.

Republicans threw one insurrection, and that's how they got labeled from then on.
In 5 months we’re bringing our 400 million guns this time.

The only ones radical are you leftist... FACT !!!
You are rabidly radicalized like a shit house rat. You don't respect our constitution and the Republic built upon it. You want larger government to do your tribe's bidding. You give no fucks about our deficit. You support a loudmouth wannabe strongman, serial adulterer and convicted felon. You've sold your soul and principles to populism. There's absolutely nothing conservative about you.

So why do you pretend to be a conservative? :dunno: Is it fooling anyone?

Forum List

Back