Here Are The 10 States With The Poorest Quality Of Life

Tennessee would be a good state to live in, the others. not so much. Low taxes and the Smoky Mountains.

If you want to be near Nashville, where most people do, you have to have money though.

Here are all the states with a poor quality of life, according to the report:

1. Texas
  2. Indiana
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Arkansas
  6. Tennessee
  7. Missouri
  8. Louisiana
  9. Kansas
  10. Arizona
Texas is the state with the worst quality of life, according to data from CNBC’s America’s Top States for Business report.

As part of the study, CNBC considers states’ quality of life as one of their 10 categories of competitiveness used to rank states.

CNBC uses multiple factors like crime rates, health care, air quality and child care when determining quality of life of each state.

Texas came in as the state with the worst quality of life, in part, due to its poor healthcare.

Ask all those people in Houston how those states rights utility company is working out for them.

Cow shit and oil ain't no way to live boys and girls.

These list are just sort of stupid, in my own opinion.

What makes one person happy makes a different person miserable. Take me and my brother. He bought like 10 acres in BFE Georgia between Atlanta and the NC border. He has his house, garden, livestock and is happy to never leave his property and only does it when work requires it, which is not often. He could not be happier and plans to live out his days there.

To me that sounds like purgatory, I have lived in my current location for 15 years and I am going stir crazy and have only resisted moving due to our jobs and how close we are to retiring. Once retired my goal is to have few possessions and live the life of a nomad of sorts. 3 to 4 years at one location and then trying somewhere new.

1. Texas
  2. Indiana
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Arkansas
  6. Tennessee
  7. Missouri
  8. Louisiana
  9. Kansas
  10. Arizona
Texas is the state with the worst quality of life, according to data from CNBC’s America’s Top States for Business report.

As part of the study, CNBC considers states’ quality of life as one of their 10 categories of competitiveness used to rank states.

CNBC uses multiple factors like crime rates, health care, air quality and child care when determining quality of life of each state.

Texas came in as the state with the worst quality of life, in part, due to its poor healthcare.

Ask all those people in Houston how those states rights utility company is working out for them.

Tell those people in Houston to stop trying to kill the linemen. Maybe they can get their lights back on.

Tennessee would be a good state to live in, the others. not so much. Low taxes and the Smoky Mountains.

If you want to be near Nashville, where most people do, you have to have money though.

A friend of mine from work bought land on Lookout Mountain in Tenn and had a house built. They could not be happier. The little subdivision they moved into through them a pot luck get to know people party when they went down to check on their construction. He is still working remotely and he truly loves it.

I have family that escaped California a year ago and went to Texas. Quality of life is way better. The schools are 100% better. However, in Houston and El Paso it's quite different.

1. Texas
  2. Indiana
  3. Alabama
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Arkansas
  6. Tennessee
  7. Missouri
  8. Louisiana
  9. Kansas
  10. Arizona

CNBC, lol, I wouldn't trust them to accurately tell me if it's raining outside or not.

Of course those states are going to rank low, the criteria they use is designed to hit states like Texas extra hard. I'm surprised Florida wasn't also included.

Texas does not have poor healthcare, they simply don't give it away for free, and child care shouldn't even be in the criteria.

Complete garbage.

i asked what state he lives in and if this is like the other threads i have asked him that question,he never comes back to the thread,lets see if he does that here....skewy like many here, attack other states,but never want to tell us were they live......
Well, to be fair, I woundnt tell anyone where I lived either..with the doxxing nature of some people, who knows who’s out there trying to narrow down people’s location

It’s just me but I don’t blame him…maybe I’m being too paranoid, but, you really can’t trust people, especially here, where the topics are charged and everyone seems to be angry all the time

A coincidence that Texas and Arizona are border states? Is that the plan to flood the states with illegal criminals and then claim that the quality of life is low? A trip to Seattle or San Francisco or even NYC would convince you that Washington state, California and New York are nothing but pest holes littered with dirty needles and shit on the sidewalk but left wing news outlets are determined to shift the focus to other arenas mostly republican states.

Forum List

Back