Trump Kisses Empty Fireman Suit

I actually watched a bit of MSDNC after the speech (I couldn't help myself). Some black, bald psycho talking head woman had the same criticism.
If we ever going to pure survival mode, trusting each other will be tougher. I do know on who not to trust at a higher percentage though.

The man is dead because he just wanted to see Trump at his rally... I was wondering when one of you anti Trump scumbags would bring this up... heartless creeps like you will never understand a gesture of this nature... its just not in you... you have to be human first...

They're almost all pieces of shit, or they wouldn't be Democrats.

What on earth was going on here? This has to be one of the most cringe things I’ve seen in a while. And they didn’t even get the guys name spelled right

I think you were trying to say cringe-worthy, meanwhile, before this, all I heard was that Trump only cared about himself. Now he cares too much for a fallen fireman killed at one of his rallies? And that was the man's own firesuit.

No, what was cringe-worthy, was when the democrats all kneeled in remembrance of a drug felon counterfeiter wife-beater who died of a drug overdose while trying to resist arrest.

Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 7.50.05 AM.png

OMG he had a cringey moment

Better elect the demented president again--you know the one who crashed the economy, screwed up Afghanistan, spiked inflation and let in millions of illegals, too many of them violent

(This is the real thinking of leftists btw. Sad, shocking even, but true)

Don't leave out why they love Biden the most: the creep mauls little girls like the sick fuck he is.

The man is dead because he just wanted to see Trump at his rally... I was wondering when one of you anti Trump scumbags would bring this up... heartless creeps like you will never understand a gesture of this nature... its just not in you... you have to be human first...

It would have been the guy's first Trump rally, he took a bullet likely saving one of his family. I have no doubt that facing near-death by a mere quarter inch has profoundly affected 78 year old Trump's outlook on life, and the fact that this good man coming to see him died at the hands of an assassin who was trying to kill Trump leaving a family fatherless has no doubt deeply touched Trump with many conflicted feelings including probably some guilt and a sense of responsibility.

Trump said that he had several long conversations with all the families by phone, and my money is on him doing something big for them in the future just to help a little.

First sign of a real man is that they don't analyse actions based on whether they would or would not seem manly to a supporter of the child transgenderization movement.

A Manly Man would not kiss a fire helmet
Look at George Bush after 9-11

He did not run around kissing Firemen for their bravery
He acted like a real man

It is vitally important for democrats to keep pointing out the misspelling in her husband's name on the fire gear he wore. That widow needs to be more public about how she feels.

Forum List

Back