Trump Kisses Empty Fireman Suit

It would have been the guy's first Trump rally, he took a bullet likely saving one of his family. I have no doubt that facing near-death by a mere quarter inch has profoundly affected 78 year old Trump's outlook on life, and the fact that this good man coming to see him died at the hands of an assassin who was trying to kill Trump leaving a family fatherless has no doubt deeply touched Trump with many conflicted feelings including probably some guilt and a sense of responsibility.

Trump said that he had several long conversations with all the families by phone, and my money is on him doing something big for them in the future just to help a little.
Someone last night mentioned Trump has been given a million dollars to give to those people injured and the family of Corey Comperatore....
A donor gave the check to Trump which will trigger many more donations I predict...

Someone last night mentioned Trump has been given a million dollars to give to those people injured and the family of Corey Comperatore....
A donor gave the check to Trump which will trigger many more donations I predict...

Florida Attorney Dan Newlin donated $1M to the Gofundme Team Trump set up for Corey's family.

See screenshot in Post 55

He has also pledged $100k to anyone critically injured at the rally...

Forum List

Back