I Truly Believe All Of Those Trump Lovers Should Be Drug And Mental Tested. It Was Bizzare

I have to agree with the thread topic, Trump is among other things a convicted rapist, a compulsive liar and adulterer, and yet the republicans love him. Why? Oh and draft dodger too. But hate for the other is a powerful tool as Hitler and other demagogues realise and use. When you hate ???? I won't mention them - but all is ok and Trump is your hero. Evil wins.

Valuing male dominance may predict support for Trump, study says'

'After a chaotic first term, experienced advisers are ready to usher in a second presidency ‘driven by imaginary grievances’

if he dodged the draft so did joe biden...

They were cheering, crying with adoring love

Psychiatrists will write many books on that delusion for many years to come.

You Mutants have been pounded . Slapped and then kicked in the teeth when grovelling.

You cannot handle it .

The only books that will be written will be those about snivelling babies like you and mentally unbalanced hysterics .

Itsy Witsy boo boo .. Smile sour puss .

I think that's just poppycock.

A derangement syndrome works both ways, it can be having sheer admiration over The Beatles and also loathsome about someone, but to the extreme. It's in the link.

It's not actually

They were cheering, crying with adoring love, and it was bizarre. If that is unity, Lord have mercy on their perception of unity.
He was divisive. He was rambling over an hour and half of sheer bragging and nonsense. He praised dictators and so happy with Orban endorsement. He promises to kick out 11,000 people if he keeps his promise ( according to MSNBC stats) of largest deportation since Eisenhower. He flip flopped and seemed lost when he jumped over to words of love for Hannibal Lector. He promises to find a cure for cancer and Alzheimer

CNN is claiming he has the electoral college and winning. This brings me to what in the world are these trance like people hearing? I kept thinking of Jim Jones and Jonestown. ( looking for koolaid drinks in their hands) and Drill baby Drill was chanted and he said he would do away with Green Initiatives . I guess all forgot about the awful heat we are enduring.
He was off script and claimed he was not supposed to be “ here tonight”, pretending to give God praise and then gave himself credit for turning his head a certain way , He played that violin for a awhile.. He went over to the deceased dead victim’s fireman’s suit and kissed it. I almost vomited.

It is a convention.
Go back and look at photos and videos of them going back decades... this always happens.

They were cheering, crying with adoring love, and it was bizarre. If that is unity, Lord have mercy on their perception of unity.
He was divisive. He was rambling over an hour and half of sheer bragging and nonsense. He praised dictators and so happy with Orban endorsement. He promises to kick out 11,000 people if he keeps his promise ( according to MSNBC stats) of largest deportation since Eisenhower. He flip flopped and seemed lost when he jumped over to words of love for Hannibal Lector. He promises to find a cure for cancer and Alzheimer

CNN is claiming he has the electoral college and winning. This brings me to what in the world are these trance like people hearing? I kept thinking of Jim Jones and Jonestown. ( looking for koolaid drinks in their hands) and Drill baby Drill was chanted and he said he would do away with Green Initiatives . I guess all forgot about the awful heat we are enduring.
He was off script and claimed he was not supposed to be “ here tonight”, pretending to give God praise and then gave himself credit for turning his head a certain way , He played that violin for a awhile.. He went over to the deceased dead victim’s fireman’s suit and kissed it. I almost vomited.

The left are the ones who are mentally unhinged.

BAT SHIT FUCKING NUTS

View attachment 979819

What breathing to many cow farts does to your brain.,

I guess you are unfamiliar with political conventions in America. This is how they are done, the delegates from each state do what they can to promote their own part of America. This is what the Wisconsin delegation wore cheeseheads, because fine American cheese is what the state is known for.

The people here are just have a great time, having a few adult beverages chopping it up with people from everywhere, celebrating their party.

The threads are becoming more desperate.
You would think that after 7 years of a failed effort to insult Trumps voters, that liberals would learn this tactic only cements his support.

1721388689741.png

~S~

Forum List

Back