Trump VP Pick According To The Mooch

You are the biggest racist on this site hands fucking down. You need to STFU for awhile.
No I'm not. But you racists cannot take it when what you do is called out. I'm not breaking down every white politician by race or ethnicity like you guys do with blacks. Everybody knows why you guys do this..

Last edited:
Vance, Rubio, and Burghum have all called him out (accurately) in the past.

Anyone in the running has to pass the litmus test that they will not accept the results of a loss, and are fully onboard with 2020 being stolen.

Because.........cult.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Harris is black. Jamaican is black. It is funny how you don't see race motherfuckers love trying to parse blacks by race or ethnicity.
She is only 1/4 black as her father is a Half Rican American. She gets her brown skin from her Indian mother, a Caucasian.

Ever look at her Dad? He's almost white and disowned his own daughter because she abandoned being black when it mattered except for convenience.

1719177117592.png

BTW, my DNA analysis said I'm part Jamaican (.02%) and Mexican (.03%) and proud of my heritage but it has no bearing on who I would vote for.
.02% is actually .0002 and .03% is .0003 which means statistically, it doesn't matter. I don't think you DNA test is that accurate.

BTW, I am 1% Black by DNA test, but my great grandfather was Black. The rest is 100% Viking stock, northern European.

.02% is actually .0002 and .03% is .0003 which means statistically, it doesn't matter. I don't think you DNA test is that accurate.

BTW, I am 1% Black by DNA test, but my great grandfather was Black. The rest is 100% Viking stock, northern European.
I couldn't care less what you say or what you think.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is only 1/4 black as her father is a Half Rican American. She gets her brown skin from her Indian mother, a Caucasian.

Ever look at her Dad? He's almost white and disowned his own daughter because she abandoned being black when it mattered except for convenience.
I love it when you racists try this kind of thing. You don't parse white candidates this way, and it is because of a belief in white supremacy. If Harris was a crackhead with children and no man, she would be black and there would be no such parsing. But because she is the vice president, she cannot be black.

I love it when you racists try this kind of thing. You don't parse white candidates this way, and it is because of a belief in white supremacy. If Harris was a crackhead with children and no man, she would be black and there would be no such parsing. But because she is the vice president, she cannot be black.
I feel sorry for all the students he (supposedly) taught.

I suspect it's going to be JD Vance.

It has to be an outsider.

So that's Vance or Vivek.

Vance is the safer choice.

Personally I like Tulsi Gabbard.

But I don't think she made the short list.
I'm hoping Vance. He's smart, got a lot of street sense and will pour Harris out with the mop water.

Forum List

Back