Byron Donalds (on Trump's VP short list?) did NOT say Blacks were better off (in all ways) under Jim Crow

Yes I can

Any American, Black or white who is nostalgic about the Jim Crow era is either a racist or a fool.

Blacks were legally classified as second class citizens, denied the right to vote, denied a fair Justice system, denied open access to public facilities

Those who objected were subjected to terrorist attacks
His point was that even under Jim Crow, blacks had it better. They should not have all of these problems today now that Jim Crow is gone. That is the point he is plainly making, but how can you trash talk that idea? You cant, therefore you pretend that he said something else. Its what you guys do with every situation because, you guys cant effectively debate with facts. Not while defending modern left wing positions. Your ideas dont hold up to scrutiny.

His point was that even under Jim Crow, blacks had it better. They should not have all of these problems today now that Jim Crow is gone. That is the point he is plainly making, but how can you trash talk that idea? You cant, therefore you pretend that he said something else. Its what you guys do with every situation because, you guys cant effectively debate with facts. Not while defending modern left wing positions. Your ideas dont hold up to scrutiny.

Southern Sharecroppers lived in extreme poverty, and were terrorized by Jim Crow they did not have it better
Northern Blacks moved to the cities for good paying manufacturing jobs. They had it better, but Jim Crow had nothing to do with it.
Once those manufacturing jobs disappeared, blacks were left behind and families disintegrated

I am trashtalking his glorification of Jim Crow and misrepresenting the state of black families as benefitting from Jim Crow

Well, u know how the leftists are: exaggerate and twist anything --or just flat-out lie.. anything that can make a Republican look bad.. esp if he is Black.

A Black Conservative?! No way, can't have it!

So yeh, here is what Byron Donalds really said

And he is correct: Blacks families were more intact in those days. Look at us now: all the welfare mothers subsisting on govt and raising children w/o a father

70% of Blacks incarcerated in the US did not have a father in the home..
Aww, did another MAGAmoron put both their feet in their mouth?!?! :206:

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

Plus, they're just liars

:stir:

Aww, did another MAGAmoron put both their feet in their mouth?!?! :206:

1717716327575.png

The pussy says

Definitely IGNORE!

Yes he did

He said blacks were better off before LBJ
No he didn't. Why are you lying?
Guess what you call the period before LBJ?

Jim Crow

During Jim Crow, the Black family was together," Donalds said at the event. "During Jim Crow, more Black people were not just conservative – Black people have always been conservative-minded – but more Black people voted conservatively."

Pure ignorance by Donalds
Pure bullshit by Democrats

Southern Sharecroppers lived in extreme poverty, and were terrorized by Jim Crow they did not have it better
Northern Blacks moved to the cities for good paying manufacturing jobs. They had it better, but Jim Crow had nothing to do with it.
Once those manufacturing jobs disappeared, blacks were left behind and families disintegrated

I am trashtalking his glorification of Jim Crow and misrepresenting the state of black families as benefitting from Jim Crow

And a Black man (Donalds) doesn't know ANYTHING about that, does he?

:banghead:

He May….

But he sold out to far right Conservatives to glorify the Jim Crow era to racist whites

ha ha... too ironic aka hypocritical

I can't believe you'd say this, after knowing the history of corn pop... Dude used to be against abortion (etc)

so everything you say here can be said about corn pop scranton (or wherever)- cannibals-ate-his uncle dementia- man

(ie:
he sold out to far left dims to glorify the ..

the devil

I have
There is no connection between the end of Jim Crow and black families

It is an idiotic claim to pander to Conservative racists
So show me. I've asked you to debunk it several times now.
I feel like I'm talking to a child.

He May….

But he sold out to far right Conservatives to glorify the Jim Crow era to racist whites

Yep. The government.
After everything the American governments have put you through, and now you all vote for people that shit on your rights daily. It makes no sense whatever.
Trump did more for Blacks than all the dim politicians who preceded him put together

But the good news is that more Blacks are jumping the dim ship for Trump

:)

Forum List

Back