Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Hell, we know why, because Trump isn't going to pick a black man as his VP. Hell, he only had one token in his cabinet when he was president.

Wrong answer oh ignorant one, constitutionally the president and VP can't come from the same State. Are you a 4th grade drop out?

Wrong answer oh ignorant one, constitutionally the president and VP can't come from the same State. Are you a 4th grade drop out?

Byron and Marco will likely not be Veep because of this.

Who remains?

Tulsi? Tim? Vivek?

WTF does any of that have to do with someone coming from the same state. You simple minded POS, Trump is not going to pick a black man to be his VP.

WTF does any of that have to do with someone coming from the same state. You simple minded POS, Trump is not going to pick a black man to be his VP.

Like a typical commie, you're making assumptions. Carry on, I'm not going to argue with an obvious idiot.

Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
I don't know about Blacks but WHITES were better off during the Jim Crow years...

Before the Great Migration Plague of Locusts that ruined our beautiful cities...

The Jim Crow laws ended 13 years before Byron Donalds, R-Fla was born. You cannot read about it and get the same experience as having lived through it.

Of course not... I need to hear this in context because Donalds is smarter than this....
I'm sure when we hear the whole statement we will see his words differently...

What you're really saying here is that you need to hear how they're spinning this because nobody could be so stupid and brainwashed as to say something like this.

Every now and then a Republican makes the mistake of saying what they're REALLY thinking, and this is one of those times. Like when Kevin McCarthy said the real purpose of Benghazi Hearing #7 was to destroy Hillary Clinton in the polls.

Forum List

Back