Trump's top black campaign surrogate says blacks were better off under Jim Crow

Do you agree with trump that blacks were better off under Jim Crow?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
I can't help it if I stay informed.
Tiger laughing.jpg

All you do is gorge yourself on shit that confirms your bigotry and bias.

Last edited:
Look white boy, I was alive during Jim Crow and Donalds was not. I say he is wrong because he is. I don't care what you heard in the background, whoever that was had to be stupid. Your question was addressed. I showed facts about how things were for blacks during Jim Crow. What Donald said is contradicted by reality.

Wrong answer black boi. This was the first question I asked in a response to the OP.
Damn, the lies started in the very first sentence. Donalds can't be on the short list for VP, can you figure out why?
It hasn't been answered.

View attachment 958688

All you do is gorge yourself on shit that confirms your bigotry and bias.

Wrong again. I deal in facts. Bigotry doesn't exist here. But the white racist will believe I'm a bigot for calling out his racism. That is because the white who is a racist has fooled themselves into believing their racism is some kind of truth no one wants to hear.

There was no company store asshole.

One uncle bought old cars, fixed them up a little and flipped them. Eventually he got his own used car lot. He worked at that for years and was able to get a new car franchise in my home town. He worked that into 3 new car franchises in SW MO. He did it all debt free, every car he sold, he owned. Most dealerships get bridge financing from banks and have to pay the bank interest till the car sells.

One of my dads sisters bought fixer upper houses and rented them out, mostly to section 8 folks. She did all of the renovations and maintenance herself to save money. She eventually had somewhere around 50 properties. She also gave her renters the opportunity to purchase the houses and offered owner financing.

And honestly I'm not sure how the third made his money. His wife controlled him and thought they were better than the rest of us. The only time I remember seeing him was at my grandmothers funeral. And they didn't stay long even for that.

All the rest of my dad and mom's families led lower middle class lives.

My parents had one new car their entire lives and were only able to buy it because my uncle gave it to them at cost.

Okay, I've given you a brief on my family history, now it's your turn.

Now what years did all this occur in.

My dad grew up as a sharecropper, and they had to pay the company store each month. So the fact your family didn't is one advantage whites had. My dad fought in WW2, but unlike white soldiers he couldn't get the GI Bill. He was denied the guaranteed loans whites got to buy those houses your sister fixed up. My mom went to high school in Harlan County Kentucky. When she graduated High School as one of the top students in her class, she was not allowed to go to the closest college because they didn't allow blacks. So because she coudn't afford to go to the closest black college that was 2-300 miles away, she never went to colege. This was during Jim Crow, those great times where black families were strong according to that dumb ass Uncle Tom Donalds.

Actually I've lived in multiple States and one territory, TX is just the latest. I wasn't born in TX, although I visited a couple of times as a kid.
So the Idea of Those States and Territory started with your birth? Interesting.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Sorry child it's you and hackeem that are lying. And kudos for that site playing Donalds comments in context. He was clearly referring to two parent households, and how more blacks are now getting married and raising their children together, nothing else.

Donalds is a coon and that is the only reason you are trying to make excuses for his idiotic remarks. I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow and I could give his dumb ass some lessons on living during that era.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Rep. Byron Donalds, R-Fla., who was described in March by CNN as trump's most trusted advisor, and on the short VP list is out making sure that black voters clearly understand trump's attitude toward black voters. Mr Donalds said at an event that blacks were better off under Jim Crow. A quick unscientific survey of every black person I asked, seemed to disagree with Donald's remark. Whether blacks think they were better off of not doesn't really matter because trump's surrogate has made it clear what he thinks of the situation. Check the survey whether you agree with trump or not.
Another moronic regurgitation of a lying lib talking point.

Nothing was good for blacks during Jim Crow.. And Donalds is factually wrong about the policies.

OBTW, Donalds and Hunt held this event in a white neighborhood.

And the Great Society created the black middle class.

No, it makes me correct. I was 17 before Donalds got slapped on his black ass by the doctor in order to start breathing. He knows nothing about what life was like for blacks during Jim Crow.

I forgot…..HE AINT BLACK. :laughing0301: 🤡 🤡 🤡

Poor kids are just as talented as White kids.

Forum List

Back