Byron Donalds (on Trump's VP short list?) did NOT say Blacks were better off (in all ways) under Jim Crow

Both Obama and Biden created more jobs for blacks than Trump did.
That's is NOT true

And it's probably time for IGNORE because I don't like being lied to

If you can show a link from a TRUSTWORTHY news source .. you know, like Fox or Newsmax or Breitbart

Maybe I will believe

That's is NOT true

If you can show a link from a TRUSTWORTHY news source .. you know, like Fox or Newsmax or Breitbart

Maybe I will believe
Actually it is true. If you take your information from Brietbart and Fox, then you can't be taken seriously.

OK. I looked at all the pages here to see if anyone posted what I am about to post and it's not here.

“The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,” - Pam Keith

Donalds did say the black family was together during Jim Crow and thus was saying that blacks were better off. But this type of stupid is what it takes to advance on the real political plantation. Donalds shows an example of what Pam Keith is talking about.

That's is NOT true

Maybe I will believe
Not only is it true but…

Fewer blacks were employed when Trump left office than when he started

He's saying that blacks are better off when they have strong intact families.

All's you have to do, is look at what the children out of wedlock rate is today, vs before the 'Great Society' programs, and you'll see a cornerstone of why so many black Americans are living in poverty, and effected by crime, and despair, compared to how things were when they had strong family units.

All's you have to do, is look at what the children out of wedlock rate is today, vs before the 'Great Society' programs, and you'll see a cornerstone of why so many black Americans are living in poverty, and effected by crime, and despair, compared to how things were when they had strong family units.
In 1939s, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 55 percent. These high rates of poverty occurred during the time Donalds was talking about. So Donalds is repeating what white racists tell him. He's incorrect on all fronts and so are you.

Yep. The government.
After everything the American governments have put you through, and now you all vote for people that shit on your rights daily. It makes no sense whatever.
I know, we should start voting for the party that votes against everything that is in the interest of black folks. That makes alot of sense.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

Fool black folks are much better off today than when we were during Jim Crow and that is in every aspect of life. We are just dealing with Jim Crow part 2, it's amazing how racist can always give us the 411 on black folks.

Fool black folks are much better off today than when we were during Jim Crow and that is in every aspect of life. We are just dealing with Jim Crow part 2, it's amazing how racist can always give us the 411 on black folks.
We know what the problem is. Yet the problem tries telling us what the problem is.

Yes he did

He said blacks were better off before LBJ
Guess what you call the period before LBJ?

Jim Crow

During Jim Crow, the Black family was together," Donalds said at the event. "During Jim Crow, more Black people were not just conservative – Black people have always been conservative-minded – but more Black people voted conservatively."

Pure ignorance by Donalds
🥨 🥨 🥨

Great Society programs did not cause the problems, they were put in to relieve the problems

When blacks had good paying manufacturing jobs, they maintained a strong family structure. When those jobs disappeared, families crumbled

Well, u know how the leftists are: exaggerate and twist anything --or just flat-out lie.. anything that can make a Republican look bad.. esp if he is Black.

A Black Conservative?! No way, can't have it!

So yeh, here is what Byron Donalds really said

And he is correct: Blacks families were more intact in those days. Look at us now: all the welfare mothers subsisting on govt and raising children w/o a father

70% of Blacks incarcerated in the US did not have a father in the home..
The GOP already reckons that black folk benefitted from that slavery thing. This version is not a major shock.

Much like the Lost Cause movement tried to sanitize slavery from the Civil War, Republicans today are trying to claim that the Jim Crow era was good for blacks

I know, we should start voting for the party that votes against everything that is in the interest of black folks. That makes alot of sense.
You shouldnt vote for repubs either. You have more than two choices.
Wake up!

Forum List

Back