Trump VP Pick According To The Mooch

It'll surprise me if anybody of prominence will care to be Trump's running mate. Far from any sort of dynamic duo. Luckily for them, they'll be up against an abhorrent duo on the other side.

It'll surprise me if anybody of prominence will care to be Trump's running mate. Far from any sort of dynamic duo. Luckily for them, they'll be up against an abhorrent duo on the other side.
All of the names floated are very prominent people, so there’s that.

No I'm not. But you racists cannot take it when what you do is called out. I'm not breaking down every white politician by race or ethnicity like you guys do with blacks. Everybody knows why you guys do this..
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No they won't. The abhorrent duo is not Biden/Harris. You guys repeat that narrative but apparently you have paid no attention to the work Biden/Harris has done.

Trump has specifically said that Nikki H will NOT be his running mate.

It is a sensitive thing, actually. The named individual may be hurting their political future if Trump loses this election. The Media will turn him into a total pariah, along with everyone associated with him

On a related note, I get a couple Emails a day from "Donald Trump" with a subject line saying, "I have decided on my Running Mate," then when I open the Email, it asks who I think he should name.

Pisses me off.
I do think some will pressure Trump to pick a woman. Stefanik would be a good choice.

Forum List

Back