It has to be down to Carson or Rubio as Trump's running mate!

good catch on the reason for name change - anti immigrant bigotry.

my family name was hyphenated and french. a great great grandfather changed his name from raul to ralph and shortened and anglecized the rest. voila. instant assimilation.
Yep, its a fact of American history.

Noticing the VP nominee list. Quite honestly I think a Rubio or Carson would be a great pick as Trump's running mate. With Rubio you have plenty of senate experience and the know about this Biden Border Crisis. While you have Carson who is an expert at healthcare compared to the kamala. Plus his great work in education while being part of the cabinet during Trump's first term. I think either would be a great selection. President Trump know who can be the best!
Thanks for your opinion but I don't see any evidence you presented which shows that it is down to just those two, other than your wishes.

(there are a lot of facts in History)
He (Malcolm) was a Communist. He did lead a law-abiding life after that while preaching violence and hatred, Non
Intergration and all, while King, non-violence, brotherly love.

What are my thoughts for the car with the trunk a shaking, the car a bouncing? "Are they brain damaged?"
I have to roll up my windows to be able to enjoy the day. (I never cared for over one Hard rock song a month.)

Who will be Robert's VP running mate? ... :cool:

Last edited:
Noticing the VP nominee list. Quite honestly I think a Rubio or Carson would be a great pick as Trump's running mate. With Rubio you have plenty of senate experience and the know about this Biden Border Crisis. While you have Carson who is an expert at healthcare compared to the kamala. Plus his great work in education while being part of the cabinet during Trump's first term. I think either would be a great selection. President Trump know who can be the best!
Long ago I gave Trump a heads up.

TRUMP santos dark plus.jpg

So, you know I can't vote for a Former California Judge now
VP most likely nodded a President in a couple of years surely.

No conditional meaning in that, just a Former California Judge.
Don't call me Shirley!

They all have an imprint of Trump's ass on their face so it's a wide open field. My money is on Rubio, who's knees shake at the mere mention of the orange subhuman ape. He'll do whatever the ape tells him to do. Gutless, but they all are.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back