Zone1 Where is Melania Trump?

And there she was on the final night with Trump on stage.

You leftist loons are silly.
So, skipped first three nights, all day events, and showed at the last night very briefly. Don't look for here showing much support, just like in the trials. If not in the pre-nup, it ain't happening.

So, skipped first three nights, all day events, and showed at the last night very briefly. Don't look for here showing much support, just like in the trials. If not in the pre-nup, it ain't happening.
Like I said, you leftists are all alike. You would fault her for anything.

She has proven you clods wrong so many times it isn't funny, and you suck at Joey bribems teat and he disappoints you every time but you keep going back for more.

Why are we not seeing Melania Trump? She wasn't at the rally Saturday in Pennsylvania. She wasn't at the Republican National Convention opening night festivities. She hasn't been on the campaign trail with President Trump.
Where is she hiding?
She is busy shagging her security detail because Donny cant manage it any more.

Like I said, you leftists are all alike. You would fault her for anything.

She has proven you clods wrong so many times it isn't funny, and you suck at Joey bribems teat and he disappoints you every time but you keep going back for more.
That is not fault. Sounds pretty sensible to me. She knows him better than anybody, and does not sound or look like she is willing to give more than minimal mandatory support. I really do not blame her. Why would you think it is a fault?

Forum List

Back