The Ear Bandage Is So Unnecessary

Hey, I'm playing Golf with my friends in a few hours, after spending the last two nights camping with family, including my 2 Grandboys.

Meanwhile, you are angry typing on the keyboard, and it's hilarious to watch you scream.
GET A LIFE.
It's sad for you, that as soon as I type a message, you get triggered.

I'm sorry you are too old for those FUN Family activities, and all you have left in LIFE is this angry typing on USMB. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 980037
Do you teach your grandkids vocabulary too? Maybe morals like making light of attempted political assassinations, murder and the wounding of innocent people because you don't like their politics too, eh SCUMBAG.

You are the member of a cult. A cult that denied the mental slide of Joe Biden , for years now when all the restt of us could see it. Funny now how its suddenly true and Democrats are jumping ship because there is no other choice.
Only a ture believer cult member could support that guy who puts our national security at risk. The cult doesnt even know who is actually running things... but you just go along with it.
Hope you feel better now.

But these are some serious Cult Members shown Below. LOLLOLL

Praise Statue.jpg

cult-car-1.jpg

It's a political bandage and it's very necessary.

And if for nothing else, necessary to cover what may not be under it?

Will Trump's plastic surgery be successful?
if he wanted to get political he wouldnt wear any bandage and left the wound out for everyone to see,,

Says the Leftards who spent 4 years driving around alone with 5 masks on.
Maybe he should have left it off so the world could see the piece missing on his ear, the stitches, the no doubt obvious bruising, inflammation etc.?

If he was really wearing the bandage for show, he would have the whole side of his face bandaged.

Do you teach your grandkids vocabulary too? Maybe morals like making light of attempted political assassinations, murder and the wounding of innocent people because you don't like their politics too, eh SCUMBAG.
Get A Life Old Man.

I'll be enjoying the sunshine on the course.

I'll check back in later and see how many other posters have triggered you.
It seems quite common.

What? Speak up, your covid mask is muffling your voice.

SCUMBAG, commie Canadian duck.

Sure and those other three victims weren't in on the trick I suppose. YOU'RE A NO CLASS SCUMBAG. GTFOH

What? Speak up, your covid mask is muffling your voice, Winnie. You're a scumbag.
ALL ^^^^ within minutes.

Your covid mask is muffling your voice. Please remove the prop.
I think it is good propaganda. It is the right thing to do. He got up there and got shot at. You would never do that.

I doubt you served in the armed forces. I really don't like him, but he knew what he was risking. I admire him for that.

I doubt you served in the armed forces.
You would be wrong. Every male member of my family since 1900 has served including myself 56 years ago, moron. Unlike you, I have served in combat and I certainly wouldn't ever call a wounded person's bandage a prop. Are you one of the SCUMBAGS on this board that advocate for political assassination?

Forum List

Back