Donald Trump: Full up to the eyeballs with hate. He won on that once, and hopes to do it again

trump is no patriot. He is a narcissist of the worst kind. He can only feign love for others and that would include a nation and it's people. Please wake up already.

Trump is no leader. Never was , never could be.
Are you stupid because you're a Democrat or just a Democrat because you're stupid? A violent Thug of the worst kind is what you are ,
Screenshot_20240713-094114_Read Chan.jpg
disingenuous piece of shit. Liar and hypocrite

Are you stupid because you're a Democrat or just a Democrat because you're stupid? A violent Thug of the worst kind is what you are ,View attachment 980049 disingenuous piece of shit. Liar and hypocrite
You're calling me stupid. You keep coming back for more when you're clearly beaten. Yes , you're just as stupid as trump is ; you don't know when you've lost.

The hate Trump espouses, utters, and tweets in front of howling mobs is palpable.

Trump doesn't just have opponents he has people, institutions, races, and nationalities he despises and vilifies hatefully.

Trump has not just divided America, he has fractured society to the extent that there will never again be union and polite political discourse.

Donald Trump's tenure has encouraged bigots, racists, and white supremacists to emerge from their dark places and take their place in open society.

How will Trump's howling mobs react when he loses the election? They will be left with nothing as the GOP has been hollowed out by Trumpism.

America will not recover its unity and decorum even after Donald Trump is run outta town.

Donald Trump: Full up to the eyeballs with hate
/----/ Yeah, I'd be pizzed too.
1721413986071.png

You're calling me stupid. You keep coming back for more when you're clearly beaten. Yes , you're just as stupid as trump is ; you don't know when you've lost.
You stupid mother fucker advocating for this assassination of one of the greatest Americans ever. How dare you. Just because you can't win at The Ballot Box you have to resort to violence.
Screenshot_20240618-091133_X.jpg

You stupid mother fucker advocating for this assassination of one of the greatest Americans ever. How dare you. Just because you can't win at The Ballot Box you have to resort to violence.View attachment 980060
I'm sorry for your lack of reading comprehension You really shouldn't be on this site if it's that bad. Also the foul language hurts you and only you. It is another excuse not to do your homework. Weak-minded people do it all the time. See where it gets them - nowhere.

I'm sorry for your lack of reading comprehension You really shouldn't be on this site if it's that bad. Also the foul language hurts you and only you. It is another excuse not to do your homework. Weak-minded people do it all the time. See where it gets them - nowhere.
Your advocating violence and the death of a public official , trump's my foul language. The weak minded resort to violence when you can't win. You've lost

You commies and your commie hate sites just crack me up. Thanks for a good belly laugh. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Every time you use the term "commies", I am reminded that you fools think this is 1950, when the racist anti-American hatred of Joe McCarthy ruled the day.

Communism died in 1989, but your mindless hatred of "commies", real or imagined, lives on.

Every time you use the term "commies", I am reminded that you fools think this is 1950, when the racist anti-American hatred of Joe McCarthy ruled the day.

Communism died in 1989, but your mindless hatred of "commies", real or imagined, lives on.
Why do people like you want to bring back communism? It doesn't work and people die.

Forum List

Back