Why is trump hiding the medical reports?

The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.

How stupid are leftists?

Well they're this fucking stupid.

The attempt to assassinate trump was a horrendous event, and we certainly deserve to know what mistakes were made that allowed it to happen. However, there are other aspects of the event that are obviously known but are not being released to the public. How bad was the injury to his ear? How many stitches did it take to close the wound? A high-powered rifle would have easily taken the ear off. Is that big bandage just a prop for sympathy? Is it bad enough to require plastic surgery, or is it just a scratch and will heal without more extreme medical attention? We have a right to know the answers to these questions. Why is trump hiding that information? It's been reported that his injury wasn't from a bullet after all. Some are saying a shard of flying glass from the teleprompter nicked his ear. That certainly looks like a reasonable assumption, especially since he is hiding the answers to all the other questions.

Because those records show he was NOT shot.

Because he's fat and eats steak and McDonald's every day.

Just like his base.

He got a little scratch because some crazy guy wasn't as good a shot as he wanted to be.
How about this. Take a .22 short and hold it next to your ear and fire it. A .22 short is a smaller caliber with an extremely small powder charge behind it--much less than a 5.56 mm NATO round. Let us know how that scratch feels. Moron POS.

Nah.

They killed him off and will soon announce that he died of the covid.

I'll refrain from dancing on his grave.

I am completely disgusted with what I have seen from the democrats and the federal gov't in general over the past nine years. Blatant corruption without consequences from the left. I had become accustomed to politicians lying--they've always done that, but the absolute hatred and underhanded criminal actions from the democrats are beyond the pale. I fear for our country if Trump is not the next POTUS. Hopefully the down tickets will support him as well.

If he has a large bandage that he uses for sympathy, yes. I want to know how bad that splinter is.
IMG_6455.png

Forum List

Back