Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

It could also be that America is only pretending to limit Netanyahu.

The situation is bad for the Zionist regime in that it can be successfully attacked and they have no way of stopping it.

If they attack Iran with force, they just get it back with worse.

America is going to have to stop pretending and make them behave.
I doubt the US government will do anything to limit Israel. No doubt you saw the disgusting display of slavish support for the war criminal Bibi, when he lied repeatedly before the bought US Congress.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
This is hilarious, you NEVER supported Israel and now claim you stopped. Keep up with the comedy act.

Israel has nuclear weapons too, this is something not mentioned much but I think it's more significant than we might think. The Israeli nuclear weapons program was carried out deceptively, defying the US and in fact stealing nuclear secrets from the US. Its also rumored that JFK was assassinated by Mossad or some complex operation involving Mossad, that's because Kennedy refused to allow Israel to proceed with nuclear weapons, he kept inserting lots of restrictions and conditions that Israel didn't want to accept.

Israel basically gave the US the finger and just did what it wanted - it always does - and now it is a seriously armed nuclear power.

IMHO this could mean that Israel would strike Iran with a nuclear weapon, as part of some escalating conflict where it starts to get existential for Iran and Israel.

I think that if Israel did that, hit some strategic target - perhaps a nuclear facility or something - with a nuclear strike, it would basically become normalized pretty quickly. Yes we'd see outrage here and there and lots of rhetoric but what could anyone actually do? Nobody is going to nuke Israel, Iran will be powerless to retaliate with nuclear weapons and even if it used chemical weapons it know Israel could launch further nuclear strikes, so basically Iran is over at that point.

Israel basically does whatever it wants to do, slightly tempered by the US for presentation purposes, but really Israel commits atrocities and outrages daily, has done for years. So Israel has control, it has control of the narrative thanks to the Zionist lobby and it has control of the US military thanks to decades of indoctrination of the American political elites by that same lobby.
Completely true for what 'has' been, but it's become very convincing that Iran has at least equally their ability.
Israel might even be able to control who gets elected for US President, what Israel wants Israel gets, its been that way with the militant Zionists since before Israel declared independence.

Given what is taking place right now in Gaza, I don't see what else Israel could do that would turn American public against it. It's already committing genocide, stealing more land, evicting more Palestinians, building more illegal settlements and brazenly carrying out acts of terrorism in other states like Iran, Syria and Lebanon.
I don't think the opinions of Americans have been sufficiently turned against them yet, but it's in progress.
The ICJ and ICC have made their weighty opinions very clear too with respect to war crimes and illegal occupation, most of the world are basically approving of these ICJ and ICC actions too, with a few exceptions like the US, the dog that's wagged by the tail Israel.
America's priorities are not totally with them.

Russia mainly, and China have made Iran powerful and the Zionists have nothing to stop Iran. That makes America's priorities being to prevent them from causing more trouble.

The other option is America and them destroying Iran, but America now understands that's not an option.
The problem for the US - IMHO - is that it is by far, the leading state in terms of public awareness and concern for Israel. Most other countries are far less inclined to treat Israel as special, most of the public are either indifferent or slightly supportive of Israel but the lobbying has been far less effective in Europe than it has in the US.
Yes.
But we are seeing a very dangerous situation developing in the ME that we need to pay attention to. It seems that America has taken a position of allowing Iran to get their revenge licks, but no more.
This means that the US could find itself isolated diplomatically by some pretty important countries, the UK has already expressed its support for the ICJ and ICC and generally around the world it is more less the US alone that has taken a belligerent approach when it comes to enforcing international law and order.
It's possible. But I think that Russia/China are cooperating with America to limit their side's actions against them.
So in short, unless the US itself is pressured then it will not be possible to pressure Israel - IMHO.
The US is severely pressured because it has to act to prevent a much larger regional war in the ME. I don't think America has any other choice but to demand that Netanyahu stops the military aggression.

Completely true for what 'has' been, but it's become very convincing that Iran has at least equally their ability.

I don't think the opinions of Americans have been sufficiently turned against them yet, but it's in progress.

America's priorities are not totally with them.

Russia mainly, and China have made Iran powerful and the Zionists have nothing to stop Iran. That makes America's priorities being to prevent them from causing more trouble.

The other option is America and them destroying Iran, but America now understands that's not an option.

Yes.
But we are seeing a very dangerous situation developing in the ME that we need to pay attention to. It seems that America has taken a position of allowing Iran to get their revenge licks, but no more.

It's possible. But I think that Russia/China are cooperating with America to limit their side's actions against them.

The US is severely pressured because it has to act to prevent a much larger regional war in the ME. I don't think America has any other choice but to demand that Netanyahu stops the military aggression.
Netanyahu can basically say "Bitch, you want to get elected? well do not put that at risk by placing Israel in an impossible situation, we are going to do X and you must support us else you ain't getting no election!"

Americans aren't accepting the fact that Iran has become so powerful now that the Zionists can only ask for America's protection against Iran and their proxies.

Once that becomes accepted, a discussion can be had on the solution the superpowers can all accept.

Just keep in mind what is possible when Iran is clearly seen to want peaceful coexistence.

The Zionists no longer control the ME. They are now at the mercy of the other side, that they can either accept or make their enemies.

This is how utterly ridiculous and emasculated the West has become with the persistent lobbying from Israel:

1722963358969.png

Fining people for that while doing nothing about ceasing military support for Israel makes it very clear that Germany has submitted to the Zionists.

Netanyahu can basically say "Bitch, you want to get elected? well do not put that at risk by placing Israel in an impossible situation, we are going to do X and you must support us else you ain't getting no election!"
Iran now has the capability to prevent the Zionists from taking control of the situation in America. That could be a part of the reason why America has sided with Iran in allowing Iran's limited revenge attacks.

Americans aren't accepting the fact that Iran has become so powerful now that the Zionists can only ask for America's protection against Iran and their proxies.

Once that becomes accepted, a discussion can be had on the solution the superpowers can all accept.

Just keep in mind what is possible when Iran is clearly seen to want peaceful coexistence.

The Zionists no longer control the ME. They are now at the mercy of the other side, that they can either accept or make their enemies.

Iran isn't powerful enough to existentially threaten Israel, that's because it has no nuclear weapons. So ultimately Iran is weak, Israel could in principle use (or even just threaten) a nuclear strike. The pretext would be that it was preemptive, that intelligence indicated an imminent emergence of nuclear weapons technology in Iran and that this was in defiance of the UN etc. etc. etc.

Iran now has the capability to prevent the Zionists from taking control of the situation in America. That could be a part of the reason why America has sided with Iran in allowing Iran's limited revenge attacks.
I'm not sure "America has sided with Iran", I don't see that, Iran can act freely here, up to a point but the US cannot stop Iran.

This is how utterly ridiculous and emasculated the West has become with the persistent lobbying from Israel:

View attachment 991024

Fining people for that while doing nothing about ceasing military support for Israel makes it very clear that Germany has submitted to the Zionists.
You're not showing any indications that you appreciate the situation that the Zionists have got themselves into.

Iran is going to be dictating to them and America has to cooperate. America is fully aware of what it must do to prevent a nuclear war.

Going to war against Iran with the Zionist regime is not an option.

The Iran Dome is useless against modern hypersonic weapons and drones.

Iran isn't powerful enough to existentially threaten Israel, that's because it has no nuclear weapons.
Nuclear weapons aren't a part of the equation. If you don't understand why then I'm wasting my time.
So ultimately Iran is weak, Israel could in principle use (or even just threaten) a nuclear strike. The pretext would be that it was preemptive, that intelligence indicated an imminent emergence of nuclear weapons technology in Iran and that this was in defiance of the UN etc. etc. etc.
No superpower's proxies are weak!

I'm not sure "America has sided with Iran", I don't see that, Iran can act freely here, up to a point but the US cannot stop Iran.
Only sided with Iran in that America has been forced to tolerate Iran's revenge attacks as long as Iran keeps them fairly limited.

This is the obvious reason why Iran and their proxies haven't wiped the Zionist regime from the map. They're playing by the rules and so are the Zionists. Why hasn't America and the Zionists wiped Iran off the map? They obviously would like to!

To be able to easily understand, just look at how both America and Russia are playing by the rules in the Ukraine.

You're not showing any indications that you appreciate the situation that the Zionists have got themselves into.

Iran is going to be dictating to them and America has to cooperate. America is fully aware of what it must do to prevent a nuclear war.

Going to war against Iran with the Zionist regime is not an option.

The Iran Dome is useless against modern hypersonic weapons and drones.
You might well be right, I only have the few facts that I have and rumors and so on, so you could be right, perhaps I don't see that Israel is in a worse predicament than I thought.

What is the risk of a nuclear war here? You say the US must prevent a nuclear war but how can that transpire when Israel alone has nuclear weapons? A nuclear war means more than on belligerent has nuclear weapons, that's not the case here.

I don't think the US would go to war with Iran, it doesn't need to if Israel uses a tactical nuclear strike to reset everything, Iran will have to desist because it cannot counter a nuclear attack.

The US could sit back and "watch" so to speak, secretly aiding and assisting Israel, but would pretend to want to reduce friction but behind the scenes just look the other way as Israel strikes, nobody, not the US could ever attack Israel.

This does sound a little dramatic I admit, but if there's one very important thing to understand here, it's that Israel is reckless, it has always been reckless and the nature of the regime is very right wing. The Israelis do not listen to anyone, they truly live in a world where they are so special, so important and so divinely protected that nothing is beyond them.

Amihai Eliyahu even hinted at possible nuclear destruction in Gaza in Nov last year, these people speak this way because they are that way, other than possibly Russia has any other nuclear power ever had an elected official make anything like such statements about the viability of using nuclear weapons on a civilian population?

Last edited:
You might well be right, I only have the few facts that I have and rumors and so on, so you could be right, perhaps I don't see that Israel is in a worse predicament than I thought.

What is the risk of a nuclear war here? You say the US must prevent a nuclear war but how can that transpire when Israel alone has nuclear weapons? A nuclear war means more than on belligerent has nuclear weapons, that's not the case here.

I don't think the US would go to war with Iran, it doesn't need to if Israel uses a tactical nuclear strike to reset everything, Iran will have to desist because it cannot counter a nuclear attack.

The US could sit back and "watch" so to speak, secretly aiding and assisting Israel, but would pretend to want to reduce friction but behind the scenes just look the other way as Israel strikes, nobody, not the US could ever attack Israel.

This does sound a little dramatic I admit, but if there's one very important thing to understand here, it's that Israel is reckless, it has always been reckless and the nature of the regime is very right wing. The Israelis do not listen to anyone, they truly live in a world where they are so special, so important and so divinely protected that nothing is beyond them.
Even Pakistan has promised a nuclear response to the Zionist regime going nuclear. And Turkey is saying they will invade the Zionists if they don't behave.

It's not going to happen and so you need to change your talking points to non-nuclear.

I don't have much more to say, other than to wait and see.

Amihai Eliyahu even hinted at possible nuclear destruction in Gaza in Nov last year, these people speak this way because they are that way, other than possibly Russia has any other nuclear power ever had an elected official make anything like such statements about the viability of using nuclear weapons on a civilian population?
Yeah I know what they are.

There's been a shift in the balance of power in the ME and the Zionist regime will have to adjust their religious priorities, if that's what's causing the trouble?

I would suggest that it's nothing more than a land grabbing exercize for living space.

Even Pakistan has promised a nuclear response to the Zionist regime going nuclear. And Turkey is saying they will invade the Zionists if they don't behave.

It's not going to happen and so you need to change your talking points to non-nuclear.
If Israel (that is the right wing Jewish nationalists in the Knesset) truly felt the existence of Israel was at risk then they would unhesitatingly use nuclear weapons, no doubt. These are fanatics who (to varying degrees) truly regard themselves as special, above the law, free to act with impunity. No other nation has as many UN resolution targeting it as Israel, it is and always has been reckless, belligerent, defiant, unpredictable and manipulative.

For these reasons I see Israel as by far, the MOST likely nation to invoke a nuclear weapon during war.
I don't have much more to say, other than to wait and see.

Last edited:
LOL Israel can and does strike inside Iran whenever it feels like it is appropriate. Name a single time Iran has struck inside Israel? And you retards thing Iran is in the power seat.
Israel is not able to do that alone, it relies heavily on US intelligence gathering, satellite reconnaissance, US diplomatic channels in the Middle East and so on. Without US support and more importantly US servility, Israel is far less able to hurt Iran.

In an intelligent world the US would decouple itself from Israel and be done with it, it would have been better for everyone if the Zionist state was never allowed to colonize Palestine but that ship sailed long ago.

Israel is not able to that alone, it relies heavily in US intelligence gathering, satellite reconnaissance, US diplomatic channels in the Middle East and so on. Without US support and US servility, Israel is far less able to hurt Iran.
Sure thing claim Israel can't do what it does while claiming Iran can do what it has never managed.

Forum List

Back