Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Seriously, Israel will be just fine without you.

Americans aren't accepting the fact that Iran has become so powerful now that the Zionists can only ask for America's protection against Iran and their proxies.

Once that becomes accepted, a discussion can be had on the solution the superpowers can all accept.

Just keep in mind what is possible when Iran is clearly seen to want peaceful coexistence.

The Zionists no longer control the ME. They are now at the mercy of the other side, that they can either accept or make their enemies.
Muslim terrorists savagely tortured to death innocent Jews.

And you don’t fool anyone by calling Jews “Zionists.” You don’t even know what the word means.

One can be anti Zionist without having to be antisemitic.

But I find with many of the vermin libturds who post here, their anti Zionism is actually rooted in their anti Semitism. And to be clear, when we speak of anti Semites, we are talking about folks who have a mistrust or distrust of Jewish people overall.

You know them: ignorant, arrogant liberal pieces of shit.

LOL Israel can and does strike inside Iran whenever it feels like it is appropriate. Name a single time Iran has struck inside Israel? And you retards thing Iran is in the power seat.
That's just it, Iran has struck inside Israel. That's the reason why there is a discussion.

The theory is that Iran now has the weapons and the ability to strike within the Zionist regime with impunity. They're saying that Russia has gifted Iran, one of their Brics partners, with superior weapons that can't be stopped.

So now it's up to you to show them that it's not true?

And not only that sarge, they're saying that America's aircraft carriers could be sitting ducks! Go figure?

US government is so antisemitic that it has sent tens of billions in aid and weaponry, provided it diplomatic cover at the UN, pressed it's own military into service for protecting Israel and just recently hosted it's leader.
When the Jews Needed a Rabbi, They Got a Rabbit

All two-faced financing, all at a price of making Israel unsafe, with the priority being the ignorant and failed foreign policy of our stagnant statesmen's and Big Oil's appeasement of the jihadi savages, trying to make friends with the human race's natural and self-declared enemies

Ike betrayed Israel, England, and France in 1956; LBJ sent information on its troop movements to Syria in 1967, costing many Jewish soldiers' lives; Nixon wouldn't let them pre-empt and Six-Day the obviously imminent Egyptian invasion in 1973; Carter made them give up the Sinai in 1979, eventually leading to the Hamassacre; ad nauseam.

Muslim terrorists savagely tortured to death innocent Jews.
Yes, no doubt. And according to the ICJ/ICC, the Zionists have done much worse. (they could by lying)
And you don’t fool anyone by calling Jews “Zionists.” You don’t even know what the word means.
Yes, I do know what 'Zionist' means.

You're an evil anti-semite for tarring all jews with the Zionist brush!

Yes, no doubt. And according to the ICJ/ICC, the Zionists have done much worse. (they could by lying)

Yes, I do know what 'Zionist' means.

You're an evil anti-semite for tarring all jews with the Zionist brush!
JFC. You’re a nasty antisemitic leftist who needs to stick to Canada with your propganda.

What a POS.

Holocaust survivors know what "Zionist" means, take a look at this:

1722970266239.png

Forum List

Back