Seriously, I can't support israel anymore

That's just it, Iran has struck inside Israel. That's the reason why there is a discussion.

The theory is that Iran now has the weapons and the ability to strike within the Zionist regime with impunity. They're saying that Russia has gifted Iran, one of their Brics partners, with superior weapons that can't be stopped.

So now it's up to you to show them that it's not true?

And not only that sarge, they're saying that America's aircraft carriers could be sitting ducks! Go figure?
300 missiles fired and only 5 landed anywhere in Israel. Ya tell us again how powerful Iran is when Israel assassinates their allies in the Iranian capital protected by Iran.

Seriously, I can't support Israel anymore if they're going to attack other nations and pull us into more fucking wars. This little nation needs to realize it isn't America's job to defend it as they go around violating international law and attacking their much bigger neighbors.

Israel needs a two state solution now or it needs to integrate the people completely into its society. Period. If they're not willing to do either then we need to end the experiment and offer the jewish of israel people full citizenship here in America. We can't ignore the reality that islamic people that control this part of the world won't ever back down if they don't treat people with decency and respect.
Wait a minute...you're a gay woman who says that Israel needs to treat people with "decency and respect"? Seriously, Jessica? You do realize that those Islamic people are throwing gay people off of roof tops in the areas that they control? You might want to give this a bit more thought...just saying...

I don’t think Israel cares who wins the presidential election, because the top candidates all support Israel unconditionally.
Yes that's true, there is strong support across both parties and there always has been. My concern is that support for Israel will get used as part of the election rhetoric.

The side that's portrayed as "less" supportive will get heavily attacked for that by the other party and used to inflame evangelicals and the various other nutcase groups we have here in the US.

Israel can exploit that, it can pressure say the Democrats to agree to something else the lobbying will turn on them, you know what happened to Corbyn, someone took a dislike to his views, called him an "antisemite" and his career came to an end.

That wasn't local UK party politics either, that came right from Tel-Aviv.
I think you’re right that Israel will commit even greater atrocities and war crimes before the election.

The hypocrisy of the Zionist regime is astounding. They use the Holocaust to silence any criticism, while committing a holocaust.

300 missiles fired and only 5 landed anywhere in Israel. Ya tell us again how powerful Iran is when Israel assassinates their allies in the Iranian capital protected by Iran.
Most of the shot down missiles were shot down by the United States, Israel is a third world throwback nation, it only exists because the US finds it useful.

The extent of the U.S. military operation is unbeknownst to the American public, but the Pentagon coordinated a multination, regionwide defense extending from northern Iraq to the southern Persian Gulf on Saturday. During the operation, the U.S., U.K., France, and Jordan all shot down the majority of Iranian drones and missiles. In fact, where U.S. aircraft originated from has not been officially announced, an omission that has been repeated by the mainstream media. Additionally, the role of Saudi Arabia is unclear, both as a base for the United States and in terms of any actions by the Saudi military.

In calculating the size of Iran’s attack and the overwhelming role of the United States, U.S. military sources say that the preliminary estimate is that half of Iran’s weapons experienced technical failures of some sort.

“U.S. intelligence estimates that half of the weapons fired by Iran failed upon launch or in flight due to technical issues,” a U.S. Air Force senior officer told The Intercept. Of the remaining 160 or so, the U.S. shot down the majority, the officer said. The officer was granted anonymity to speak about sensitive operational matters.

Yes that's true, there is strong support across both parties and there always has been. My concern is that support for Israel will get used as part of the election rhetoric.

The side that's portrayed as "less" supportive will get heavily attacked for that by the other party and used to inflame evangelicals and the various other nutcase groups we have here in the US.

Israel can exploit that, it can pressure say the Democrats to agree to something else the lobbying will turn on them, you know what happened to Corbyn, someone took a dislike to his views, called him an "antisemite" and his career came to an end.

That wasn't local UK party politics either, that came right from Tel-Aviv.
Agreed. I believe Don has criticized Joe and Kamala for not being supportive enough of Israel. It’s crazy!

Agreed. I believe Don has criticized Joe and Kamala for not being supportive enough of Israel. It’s crazy!
It's insane here, has been since 2016. Trump has already publicly declared that Chuck Schumer (A Jew) is actually an antisemite and Hamas supporter, unreal is what this is.

The funny thing is, most, if not all, the countries in the Middle East probably secretly are hoping Israel kicks Iran's arse.
I wouldn’t say secretly. It’s wide open public knowledge that Israel and a number of Middle Eastern countries are now allies. Some of these alliances have occurred for decades. But only recently have they been strengthened even more.

Plus the Israel- Arab rivalry hails in comparison to that of the Arab Persian rivalry. Recall the Iraq Iran war where ironically Israel supported Iran and both Iran/israel probably regrets that today. Israel helped Iran bomb an Iraqi nuclear facility in the 1980s. At the time this so-called Islamic Republic of Iran was brand new, Israel probably felt Iraq was a bigger threat. Iran Leaders being the con artist they are gladly took the assistance from Israel.

But that Iran Iraq war was brutally violent hundreds of thousands of people died. It was much more violent than any of the conflicts that Israel and the Arab countries have been involved in all put together.

1722973894491.png

Fuck off Israel

1722975446968.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back