Who is Tim Walz?

Most every time I hear of a young person getting shot it's at 2 or 3 in the morning. The first question I ask is where are the parents. Most are AWOL in these cases. People having children that have no business having them. That's just another one of the countless reasons to support a woman's right to choose.
The lib solution to bad parents in the hood is taking away guns in the suburbs

Who are you referring to? Your husband?
trump mug shot guilty.jpg

John Wayne Trump.png

I’m sure he’s satan incarnate (according to folks like the OP). Strangely; 24 hours ago, nobody even knew the guy existed outside of Minnesota. Amazing how these folks continue to fly under the radar of (allegedly) the most informed voters on the planet.
Let's see now , he's been called so many names on here I'm going to have to go back and reread all of these posts Satan is a new one. Snake , weirdo , there were others, can't remember them all.this guy must be better than I expected to warrant this many attacks from the far-right extremists. Also will look up the reason for that odd sounding tampon issue. Has to be a good explanation for that. No one bothered to tell that side of the story. Will look up these things tonite. Very busy today. Have fun tormenting yourselves. Later !

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct​

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex​

Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll​

How do you rape someone you never met? How many of those 26 had any evidence other than to say they never reported it because it never happened?

How do you rape someone you never met? How many of those 26 had any evidence other than to say they never reported it because it never happened?
It's in the public record.

"In 2016, he promised to sue all of his accusers. In some cases, Trump and his lawyers have suggested he couldn't have engaged in the alleged behavior with certain women because he wasn't physically attracted to them." - and remember, he said that about E J Carroll

Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for ex-wife Marla Maples in deposition about photo​

"In 2016, he promised to sue all of his accusers. In some cases, Trump and his lawyers have suggested he couldn't have engaged in the alleged behavior with certain women because he wasn't physically attracted to them." - and remember, he said that about E J Carroll

Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for ex-wife Marla Maples in deposition about photo​

#WALZISWEIRD

1722971321756.png

How very weird marvin martian Trump mistook rape accuser E. Jean Carroll for ex-wife Marla Maples in deposition about photo

Forum List

Back