So Who do the Moderates Vote For?

You’re right. Thsts why I prefer the ideologies I listed earlier. Civilization is one of the worst things to ever happen to mankind. It’s made us weak, stupid, and lazy.
If we had your ideologies we'd still be living in caves. You are a real crack pot.

Well, we officially have the candidates for POTUS and VPOTUS from both major political parties, and in something of a surprise, both Presidential candidates doubled down on the far out, Left/Right wing agendas by selecting Vice-Presidential candidates who speak to their base, rather than to more moderate/centrist voters.

So, who are the more moderate, centrist, “independent “ voters going to support? RFK Jr.? Some other second-tier party? Or are they going to have to hold their noses and vote for whichever they feel is the lesser of the two evil Super-Parties?
They do not vote for Trump. He is so stupid, he thinks he can win without expanding his dumbass base?

yea lets all stay in the dark ages so we can live to a ripe old age of 30....
30 years? With my birth defect I wouldn’t have been allowed to take a first breath.
Now you've done it. Democrats' weaponized justice system is going to be arresting you for inciting insurrections.
Wouldn’t be the first time and wine be the last.
If we had your ideologies we'd still be living in caves. You are a real crack pot.
Thst might be a better system, to be honest.
They do not vote for Trump. He is so stupid, he thinks he can win without expanding his dumbass base?
I’m not certain he’s as interested in winning as he is in seeing the Democrats lose and be embarsssed.

30 years? With my birth defect I wouldn’t have been allowed to take a first breath.

I’m not certain he’s as interested in winning as he is in seeing the Democrats lose and be embarsssed.
You are free to go live in a cave if you like. You do realize if we followed your beliefs the internet wouldnt even exist where you are typing all your nonsense.

That ain't gonna happen. Did you see the difference in crowd size between Harris's Pennsylvania rally and Trump's rally in the same auditorium?

She sold out; he did not!

You are free to go live in a cave if you like. You do realize if we followed your beliefs the internet wouldnt even exist where you are typing all your nonsense.
I’m well aware of that… and you wouldn’t have to have seen it.
With my birth defect I wouldn’t have been allowed to take a first breath.
then why would you want to live in those times?....
Firstly because I believe they were better times. Secondly because I believe I would probably have been better off never having been born.

That ain't gonna happen. Did you see the difference in crowd size between Harris's Pennsylvania rally and Trump's rally in the same auditorium?

She sold out; he did not!
its a ways to nov.....she can go out and say something this week and she will be back to where she was 3 months ago....

He's just a nutty, bitter old man that is probably his towns "yelling at the sky" lunatic.
No, actually I do my best to stay away from people as much as possible. If I’m fortunate the only two times I have to leave the house all week are for my one “in office” workday each eeek and grocery shopping.

Firstly because I believe they were better times. Secondly because I believe I would probably have been better off never having been born.
You need to open a book if you think the Middle Ages was a better time to live. Your beliefs are based on ignorance.

better times?....because they would have killed you at birth?....sounds great...

So Who do the Moderates Vote For?​

The greatest deception in American Political History is the successful branding of the Republican Party as 'Right Wing'.

It isn't. It never has been. It is the biggest lie in American History.

Well, we officially have the candidates for POTUS and VPOTUS from both major political parties, and in something of a surprise, both Presidential candidates doubled down on the far out, Left/Right wing agendas by selecting Vice-Presidential candidates who speak to their base, rather than to more moderate/centrist voters.

So, who are the more moderate, centrist, “independent “ voters going to support? RFK Jr.? Some other second-tier party? Or are they going to have to hold their noses and vote for whichever they feel is the lesser of the two evil Super-Parties?
If you love America you vote straight GOP despite any extremism some Republicans exhibit. That is you best chance to retain an America in which the people have liberty, choices, options, opportunity, prosperity.

You need to open a book if you think the Middle Ages was a better time to live. Your beliefs are based on ignorance.
I am a student of the Middle Ages, and have been for several decades, thsnk you very much.
better times?....because they would have killed you at birth?....sounds great...
Not only because of that, but in part because of it. It was a simpler time. People knew their role in society and the penalties for stepping outside those limits.

Forum List

Back