The Walz Family Are True Weirdos - Tim Walz’s wife says she kept her windows open to smell the burning tires during BLM riots

what the hell is goin on there?
it's time for a solo......
1722988010020.png

~S~

So you tell me your interpretation. She said she liked the smell of rubber burning. As is destruction is a positive thing.
Again, you’re lying. She didn’t say she “liked” it.

You’re not “interpreting”. She isn’t speaking another language. You’re just claiming she said something which she didn’t say.

Again, you’re lying. She didn’t say she “liked” it.

You’re not “interpreting”. She isn’t speaking another language. You’re just claiming she said something which she didn’t say.
So give me the quote about the burning rubber. She opened her window to make sure she could smell it.

So give me the quote about the burning rubber. She opened her window to make sure she could smell it.
Do I really need to give you the quote? The video is in the OP. Did you not listen to it?

Listen to it and tell me if she used the word “like” or “love”. Can you be honest enough to answer this straightforward question?

Do I really need to give you the quote? The video is in the OP. Did you not listen to it?

Listen to it and tell me if she used the word “like” or “love”. Can you be honest enough to answer this straightforward question?
Stop playing semantics - that lib game. If she DIDN’T like the smell of rubber burning, then why did she leave her windows open so she could smell it?

You useful idiots split hairs over words as a gaslighting technique. To wit:

- in the summer, I leave the window open so I can smell the honeysuckle outside the window.

- If there was a skunk, though, I shut the window so I won’t have to smell it.

Now, did I specifically SAY I “like” the smell of honeysuckle? Not with that word. Bu obviously I like it because I intentionally left the window open so I could smell it.

Now stop being an idiot in your desperate attempt to gaslight away from the fact the the Marxist’s wife Ledt the window open so she could smell rubber burning as the BLM savages destroyed cars and property.

Stop playing semantics - that lib game. If she DIDN’T like the smell of rubber burning, then why did she leave her windows open so she could smell it?

You useful idiots split hairs over words as a gaslighting technique. To wit:

- in the summer, I leave the window open so I can smell the honeysuckle outside the window.

- If there was a skunk, though, I shut the window so I won’t have to smell it.

Now, did I specifically SAY I “like” the smell of honeysuckle? Not with that word. Bu obviously I like it because I intentionally left the window open so I could smell it.

Now stop being an idiot in your desperate attempt to gaslight away from the fact the the Marxist’s wife Ledt the window open so she could smell rubber burning as the BLM savages destroyed cars and property.
It doesn’t matter what I say. You won’t listen anyway.

The fact of the matter is you had to lie repeatedly about what she said. Imagine if someone had done that to Trump, you’d be jumping down their throats.

It’s all narrative. Facts don’t matter.

It doesn’t matter what I say. You won’t listen anyway.

The fact of the matter is you had to lie repeatedly about what she said. Imagine if someone had done that to Trump, you’d be jumping down their throats.

It’s all narrative. Facts don’t matter.
You just ignored what I said, and went off on a tangent. I’m done with you,

Forum List

Back