Labron James joins Biles in shading trump

3 Trump supporters commented, and none of them know what throwing shade on someone means.

Why am I not surprised?
Your new Boyfriend Walz. He's too OLD for you but your girlfriend Kamala will like it!
1722959552946.png

What an ignorant thing to say. trump's biggest enemy is not the Dems....it is his own mouth. It seems every chance he gets to speak his mind, off script, he vomits a bunch of hate and BS. I know he is frantic over Harris' rise in the polls,, but it seems someone in his camp would tell him to speak like he really wants to win the election. He is out of control.
So much complaining about what Trump says.....
but not a word of concern about the retardation flowing from the Cackler's lips....

What an ignorant thing to say. trump's biggest enemy is not the Dems....it is his own mouth. It seems every chance he gets to speak his mind, off script, he vomits a bunch of hate and BS. I know he is frantic over Harris' rise in the polls,, but it seems someone in his camp would tell him to speak like he really wants to win the election. He is out of control.
/—-/ We Trump supporters are so grateful for your keen insight and advice that will help us beat Side Piece Harris like a rented mule.

Yeah, Qdog, but I'm only going to vote once, like the law says. I'll even insist on showing my picture ID. MAGA
Yes, Dems do that too. But Dems do not still believe the BIG LIE trump told and is still telling about the 2020 election. But MAGA does...cause well, like I said, "No one ever accused MAGA of being smart."

You r=disrguard all evidence. You don't even take the word of his AG. You only listen to a man whose record for lying is unparalelled in US History. You want to live in the past and vote for trump so he can get his revenge for being held accountable for his crimes. You, and all the MAGA cult are the ones that need help.

Harris-Walz are looking to the future, while you and your felonious, nominee are still living in the past. You must be terribly miserable. Sorry for you....

Yes, Dems do that too. But Dems do not still believe the BIG LIE trump told and is still telling about the 2020 election. But MAGA does...cause well, like I said, "No one ever accused MAGA of being smart."

You r=disrguard all evidence. You don't even take the word of his AG. You only listen to a man whose record for lying is unparalelled in US History. You want to live in the past and vote for trump so he can get his revenge for being held accountable for his crimes. You, and all the MAGA cult are the ones that need help.

Harris-Walz are looking to the future, while you and your felonious, nominee are still living in the past. You must be terribly miserable. Sorry for you....
Trump has told no lies, and your ilk never bothers to mention one. The 2020 election was solen, tons of proof available, so that is not a lie.
List them jimboliar. Then tell us about the progressive "future" in store for us with the commie America hater ticket.

Last edited:
Just listened to JD's question and answer from Philly. That guy is the real deal. I guarantee the MSM will not cover him because he's just too damn good. Harris is lucky as hell she doesn't have to debate him anymore. He'd make Harris look worse than Biden looked in his debate. Trump-Vance is going to be one hell of a team. They'll fix this mess the Democrats made. MAGA

Just listened to JD's question and answer from Philly. That guy is the real deal. I guarantee the MSM will not cover him because he's just too damn good. Harris is lucky as hell she doesn't have to debate him anymore. He'd make Harris look worse than Biden looked in his debate. Trump-Vance is going to be one hell of a team. They'll fix this mess the Democrats made. MAGA
JD "childless women suck" Vance

Trumps problem is that his strong stance is popular with his base, while a more subtle and refined approach is more popular with those outside his base.
Translation:

"The tRumplings love his hatred and lies. Most other folks don't fall for it."

Forum List

Back